Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 28
  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Great find wowthatisrandom

    I will definitely keep this in the treasure chest.



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
    finally got the ota to work!

    www.tinyurl.com/tourbbm47

    REMEMBER TO BACKUP UR CONTACTS WITH BBDM FIRST!

    then remove BBM5

    THEN use the link to install
    Thanks for sticking with it and getting this to work Jason :fing02: I appreciate the hard work you put into this

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
    finally got the ota to work!

    www.tinyurl.com/tourbbm47

    REMEMBER TO BACKUP UR CONTACTS WITH BBDM FIRST!

    then remove BBM5

    THEN use the link to install
    Just downgraded using your OTA and worked great! Thanks again



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Just downgraded using your OTA and worked great! Thanks again
    glad to hear it... now i jsut wish 4.7 had the ability to load the backups 5.0 made so i could switch on the go wishful thinking...

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
    glad to hear it... now i jsut wish 4.7 had the ability to load the backups 5.0 made so i could switch on the go wishful thinking...
    That's what BBSAK is for



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    30BC03CE
    Device
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    10
    I dont like 4.7 at all =\
    doesnt let you add long status messages

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
    I dont like 4.7 at all =\
    doesnt let you add long status messages

    I agree but i got tired of my message not sending so i just went back to the old one the Tour will have it sooner or later.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    30BC03CE
    Device
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I agree but i got tired of my message not sending so i just went back to the old one the Tour will have it sooner or later.
    How you know your messages werent being sent?
    Lets trade Pins so we can try.
    I should try with the rest of my friends that upgraded to 5.0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.