Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzdar View Post
    Here is something i have found out since i too bought the otterbox from otterbox.com.. Otterbox is aware of the charger not fitting into the charge slot so they are ordering a new otterbox for everyone that calls in and complains about this and i was told this morning that the new case should be available with in the next week or so. for my troubles they are also giving me a what they call an impact case too. and i get to keep old otterbox too.

Great company they know how to treat customers.
    ill take one of them off your hands :laugh2:

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    good deal buzzdar,

thanks for sharing! I'm a hugh otterbox fan and I have the tour version on it's way. I just emailed my contact at OB to get added to the list.

I'm a paramedic so this case can't show up fast enough because I'm used to having my storm wrapped up in the OB.

If I have nay new news to offer I'll post something when I know!

The impact case is a silicone wrap for the tour it doesnt have the dust and water protection of the defender but it has the shock or bounce protection. I would love for them to throw that in as well!
    Last edited by smcoldbb; 07-29-2009 at 10:09 AM.

Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    O'box took care of me the same way they did Buzzdar.

PIN
    217C70AC & 24A5E4AC
    Device
    9700 BOLD2 & 8900
    I am waiting to see what case mate going to come out with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123