Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezam View Post
    My tour doesn't last me the whole day either. I was at the courthouse on friday doing my jury duty and the battery lasted from 8:00 am until about 3:00. I admittedly was using it quite alot while I was serving, but I would expect the battery to last much longer than that. I was in a low reception area, so my cell was pushing 100db to get reception. This is my second tour, and it actually has better battery life than my first for whatever thats worth.
    Welcome to BBOS Lezam. Poor reception will of course effect battery life. However your battery drain seems quite substantial. I am genreally averaging 36 hours on one charge with medium usage. Seems like something is either off or one of your apps is working overtime.

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Welcome to BBOS Lezam. Poor reception will of course effect battery life. However your battery drain seems quite substantial. I am genreally averaging 36 hours on one charge with medium usage. Seems like something is either off or one of your apps is working overtime.
    Well, I was using iheartradio for about 30 minutes and that drained my battery to 70%. I decided it wasnt worth killing my battery for a little entertainment, so I was basically using my tour for BBM, texting, and email the rest of the day. Should I try my luck with a new BB? I hate having to switch PIN's.

Device
    blackberry storm
    OS
    just get the extended battery from seido. it adds 20% more juice. my tour can last 2 days without needing a charge.

PIN
    30cae44c
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    no problems here, unplug at around 9:00, use texting, and messaging all day, then browser and viigo on 30 min lunch, then a bit more when I'm home and after dinner too, i usually plug back into the charger around 11pm or later with over 65% remaining. So far impressed with the tour battery. GPS or pandora, etc will eat battery though..

Device
    Blackberry Tour 8630
    i seem to be down to like 25% at the end of the day and i unplug it around 10am till lets say 10pm il be down to the 25%...

It does seem to be getting better as every night passes and the battery gets broken in...

PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    experience post: My battery life has been flawless its so good my scheduling charging my Tour is impossible. battery life: 36to48hrs moderate use

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345