Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Device
    i have no battery problems here.

7 hours off charger with heavy use and @ 60% with the tour, my storm would have been @ 10-20% by now

PIN
    30B4A56B
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1/5.0 Hybrid
    I upgraded from a Pearl to a tour and I can't say I'm upset with the battery life considering just how much stuff I leave running in the background. I do notice about a 50% decrease in battery life if I leave Ubertwitter running in the background. Without that running, I can easily make it from 7a-7p with battery to spare. With it, I'm lucky to get 8 hours. For what it's worth, I usually have Yahoo, Google Maps, Weatherbug, Facebook and a few other random things running. Plus some text messaging (100 or so a day on average) and gmail + corporate email. Like I said, I can't really complain.

Quote Originally Posted by cryogenic View Post
    I upgraded from a Pearl to a tour and I can't say I'm upset with the battery life considering just how much stuff I leave running in the background. I do notice about a 50% decrease in battery life if I leave Ubertwitter running in the background. Without that running, I can easily make it from 7a-7p with battery to spare. With it, I'm lucky to get 8 hours. For what it's worth, I usually have Yahoo, Google Maps, Weatherbug, Facebook and a few other random things running. Plus some text messaging (100 or so a day on average) and gmail + corporate email. Like I said, I can't really complain.
    ive had ubertwitter running in the background all day and dont see that dramatic of a battery drain. i know that facebook drained my battery on the storm, havent really used it much on the tour yet but i would try closing out of it and see if you notice a difference

PIN
    30B4A56B
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1/5.0 Hybrid
    I generally escape out of Facebook when I'm done checking it, though not always. However, whether it's running or not, battery drain for me seems to be tied to Ubertwitter. If I don't use it at all, I can go considerably longer than if I leave it running. I probably should set my refresh time to something a little longer than 5 minutes, eh?

Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

I have noticed bbm 5.0 is quite a drainer as well. Without (and tweetgenius updating every 5 min) I could go the whole day. With it installed I am generally dead about 7pm.

13 hours later and im still alive stormy would have died long time ago

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    13 hours later and im still alive stormy would have died long time ago
    I have noticed that I generally last about 36 hours on the Tour without having to recharge.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast