Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by quicknsilver View Post
    We'll Right Now I Have BB Messager,Google Maps, Slacker Radio,FaceBook,Myspace,Aim,Quick Pull, And thats really it. I have that all installed by not all running at once. And I have only one email account active. So Who knows where the power goes.
    The only one of the apps that consumes memory/battery life is Facebook. But that being said it should not be draining you battery that much. Hence my thought that you may have something defective; either the battery or some hardware issues. I would suggest getting a replacement.

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    Do you guys know if they even make a extended battery for the tour?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Do you guys know if they even make a extended battery for the tour?
    Yes they do and here is the link for that:

Innocell 1600 Extended Life Battery

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    you know anything on the usage of it?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    you know anything on the usage of it?
    There are no specs listed on their site regarding this product; however, Seido makes excellent batteries and their performance rarely disappoints. Sorry I can't be more specific regarding your question.

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    It's okay, I like the tour alot. I feel the Phone is more stable then the storm, which is the reason i switched it out. I do miss the touch for the storm. I mean I just like to have a phone that can last throughout the day. Unless the Storm 2 would be a better choice...and sell the tour when released.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    It's okay, I like the tour alot. I feel the Phone is more stable then the storm, which is the reason i switched it out. I do miss the touch for the storm. I mean I just like to have a phone that can last throughout the day. Unless the Storm 2 would be a better choice...and sell the tour when released.
    The reason I suggest a replacement is because with pretty heavy usage I have no problem going at least a day and half without needing to recharge. But yes I agree, the Tour is much more stable than the Storm IMO.

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    Yeah, I haven't had my phone freeze at all, or anything, the Speed is great. I only wish there we're better themes..then the two default ones. I will try going in VZW to get a replacement one. And see from there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast