Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Man it was killing my OCD that I couldn't delete those sample pics no matter what I tried, so you just made my day :fing02:
    I couldn't delete the ringtones though. It went through the motions but When I checked they were all still there.

Is this little reset program part of maxmem? Do I need it or can I toss it without removing maxmem?

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

I couldn't delete the ringtones though. It went through the motions but When I checked they were all still there.

Is this little reset program part of maxmem? Do I need it or can I toss it without removing maxmem?
    if you mean when ask you to reset the phone is a part of maxmen since you are removing cod files is needed to reset the phone....

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted

All good E. No there was a little icon that said reset. Its gone now but I think its because I opted out of the reset when instructed by maxmem. I went on to delete broswer cache and event log and then rebooted. This little icon was there after reboot but has since disappeared.

I can only assume it might have been a remind me later type icon in regards to a reboot.

None the less its gone!

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

All good E. No there was a little icon that said reset. Its gone now but I think its because I opted out of the reset when instructed by maxmem. I went on to delete broswer cache and event log and then rebooted. This little icon was there after reboot but has since disappeared.

I can only assume it might have been a remind me later type icon in regards to a reboot.

None the less its gone!
    thats what it is...

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Wirelessly posted

Thanks for the maxmem E! Removed all unnecessary files.

I have a few apps installed but not a lot.

Ubertwitter

Beejive

Beyond160

viigo

AIM

google maps

And I boot up at 135.6. No complaints here.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 07-16-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123