Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 38

Thread: Returning Tour:

  1. #1
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753

    Returning Tour:

    So this morning I finally activated my Tour on my account, and while doing this I noticed the bottom part of the phone that says Verizon looked loose. I pushed it down and it popped off. I put it back on, but between this and the battery cover I have been dissappointed in the build quality of the phone.





  2. #2
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Awww man, that sucks. I hope that was just a fluke.

  3. #3
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Wow. I have bad luck so I'm expecting mine to have all these problems as well.

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wow that is too bad are you getting another one or just getting rid of it?

    BTW congrats on your win :dance:

  5. #5
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wow that is too bad are you getting another one or just getting rid of it?

    BTW congrats on your win :dance:
    I am concerned about the build of the Tour, while at BB I had the young man open 6 Tours and this had the best battery cover and it is still slightly loose. I don't know what I am going to do. I love some features that the storm is missing (the search feature in the phone book). Heading to BB and will update you later. If I can not find one that feels better, studier I may be back with the storm until they have a better batch.

    Thanks for the congrats.

  6. #6
    Jbermudez's Avatar
    Jbermudez is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    Ask It
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Posts
    179
    That's suck Bro. I hope was a situation of that terminal, and not in all tour. I hope you have a new one soon

  7. #7
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I am concerned about the build of the Tour, while at BB I had the young man open 6 Tours and this had the best battery cover and it is still slightly loose. I don't know what I am going to do. I love some features that the storm is missing (the search feature in the phone book). Heading to BB and will update you later. If I can not find one that feels better, studier I may be back with the storm until they have a better batch.

    Thanks for the congrats.
    Another post indicated that the larger battery (1600?) eliminated the junk-in-the-battery-door-trunk wiggle issue.

    Even though I am a dedicated 9530 die-hard, best of luck!

    ----------------
    Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/13
    via FoxyTunes

  8. #8
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Another post indicated that the larger battery (1600?) eliminated the junk-in-the-battery-door-trunk wiggle issue.

    Even though I am a dedicated 9530 die-hard, best of luck!

    ----------------
    Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/13
    via FoxyTunes
    Yeah lou...Pain Producer indicated that his extended life battery produced a better result in the fit of the door.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •