Tour friendly apps - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 109

Thread: Tour friendly apps

  1. #61
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    wait, does berrybuzz have a vib and ring option for calls? i think im missing something lol

    EDIT: i have the trial version and must have missed that in the options at:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    Yes it does
    I am with you Laney I got it for free had it installed for awhile then deleted it. I don't remember that options :lmao:




  2. #62
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    wait, does berrybuzz have a vib and ring option for calls? i think im missing something lol

    EDIT: i have the trial version and must have missed that in the options at:
    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I am with you Laney I got it for free had it installed for awhile then deleted it. I don't remember that options :lmao:
    at:

  3. #63
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    FYI - if you get the trial, you get a 18% off coupon code

  4. #64
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    FYI - if you get the trial, you get a 18% off coupon code
    Got the same as I just got the trial for BerryPopUp.... hmmmm..... I feel some contests coming up...................

  5. #65
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Stiefler the vibrate option on berrybuzz is only for phone calls?

  6. #66
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Stiefler the vibrate option on berrybuzz is only for phone calls?
    Yes it is.

  7. #67
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    Yes it is.
    I was looking for one that did emails as well

    Oh well you made me remember to install berrybuzz again :lmao:

  8. #68
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I was looking for one that did emails as well

    Oh well you made me remember to install berrybuzz again :lmao:
    I am unsure if there is an app that will vibrate and ring the same time for emails or sms :dunno: maybe you should make one

  9. #69
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    ill probably get vibandring again as it had full control and didnt run in the background like buzzme does

  10. #70
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    I am unsure if there is an app that will vibrate and ring the same time for emails or sms :dunno: maybe you should make one
    vibandring does. can set it up for all alerts. change the length and amount of vibrations.

  11. #71
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    I am unsure if there is an app that will vibrate and ring the same time for emails or sms :dunno: maybe you should make one
    Here ya go smart guy :angryfire:

    BuzzMe Pro

  12. #72
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
    vibandring does. can set it up for all alerts. change the length and amount of vibrations.
    Oh, lesson learned :lmao: That is actually interesting and I am thinking I am gonna try VibandRing out then. Thanks Ballin!

  13. #73
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Here ya go smart guy :angryfire:

    BuzzMe Pro
    the difference from this and vibandring that i have seen is buzzme runs in the background in actually memory and will be in your running apps list and vibring is not

  14. #74
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
    the difference from this and vibandring that i have seen is buzzme runs in the background in actually memory and will be in your running apps list and vibring is not
    Yea but I can't get vibandring to work with messages only the phone

  15. #75
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yea but I can't get vibandring to work with messages only the phone
    did you turn vibration off on all your settings on the phone? even on messages

  16. #76
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
    did you turn vibration off on all your settings on the phone? even on messages
    Yep still only works for phone

  17. #77
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    yea, i just tried it too bryan and you are right

  18. #78
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yea, i just tried it too bryan and you are right
    What is this? Laney says I am right :dance: :dance:

    Stiefler can you post this on the front page please :nana:

  19. #79
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What is this? Laney says I am right :dance: :dance:

    Stiefler can you post this on the front page please :nana:
    :Eyecrazy:

  20. #80
    BigBallin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    okay my bad. i went and redownloaded the vibandring and it seems that they redid the app and no more vib for sms. i must have had an old ass program

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •