Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
    Wish we had the app store like iPhone lol
    In what sense? There's BlackBerry App World that is essentially the equivalent. Verizon is also launching their own app store. And there's also MobiHand.

Jaguarr40 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS

Post Quck Pull

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    Quickpull Pro doesn't work for me. My Tour always freezes at view permissions. I can't save and I can't get out of it, phone just freezes... =T How ironic that I have to do a battery pull to get the phone to work again cuz of Quickpull Pro...
    I don't know if this is going to make a difference since you already got Pro which you paid for but i downloaded and installed the free version of Quick Pull through BB app world and have never had problem one with it when I do need to use it which is not very much.

Good luck and hope this helps

bocaccio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow bocaccio On Twitter
    PIN
    309c7cfa
    Device
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I don't know if this is going to make a difference since you already got Pro which you paid for but i downloaded and installed the free version of Quick Pull through BB app world and have never had problem one with it when I do need to use it which is not very much.

Good luck and hope this helps

fftopicid you get your sig from Patrick Swayze? I remember hearing him say that in an interview. I love that quote.

Heckler is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Heckler On Twitter
    PIN
    30B39025
    Device
    OS
    One thing I've noticed is when BerryWeather is running in the background my Tour randomy freezes up for 30-45 seconds. I had assumed that it was auto updating at those times so I set the auto-update feature to "never" but it still locks.

The only way I could get it to quit was to totally exit out of the program and enable it when I needed weather info, then shut it back down. Total PITA. Great app, worked awesome on my Curve, really screws with my Tour.

Any suggestions?

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckler View Post
    One thing I've noticed is when BerryWeather is running in the background my Tour randomy freezes up for 30-45 seconds. I had assumed that it was auto updating at those times so I set the auto-update feature to "never" but it still locks.

The only way I could get it to quit was to totally exit out of the program and enable it when I needed weather info, then shut it back down. Total PITA. Great app, worked awesome on my Curve, really screws with my Tour.

Any suggestions?
    What OS version are you running?

Foulwx is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Sprint
    I've had the same problems, Sprint OS 4.7.1.57, but the freeze is only abut 15 seconds. If you check the forums at Bellshare.com, I think when all the OS 5's come out there will be new versions without the lag. At least I hope so - I've occasionally fixed it the same way by closing the program.

Skeeter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Ask4it
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Is there an ota for battery booster?

Nalani is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Nalani On Twitter
    PIN
    30C4031D
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    I switched to BeWeather because Weathbug kept messing up, I'm very pleased with BeWeather.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast