Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Are you kidding me jlevy....I looked at my Tour this morning to find that it was Canadian. Just got it yesterday. I was at the VZW outlet just looking at them just days before and they were the Mexican models. I request a Canadian model over the Mexican device Saturday when I bought my 9630. The CSR said that were all out of the Mexican ones anyway..haha

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Are you kidding me jlevy....I looked at my Tour this morning to find that it was Canadian. Just got it yesterday. I was at the VZW outlet just looking at them just days before and they were the Mexican models. I request a Canadian model over the Mexican device Saturday when I bought my 9630. The CSR said that were all out of the Mexican ones anyway..haha
    Just stating my observations good sir. Many who reported problems with their Tour said they were made in Canada. It seems that the ones made in Mexico are not having the battery door problem. But this is by no means a scientific study I was just responding to another persons post about a trend developing.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Just stating my observations good sir. Many who reported problems with their Tour said they were made in Canada. It seems that the ones made in Mexico are not having the battery door problem. But this is by no means a scientific study I was just responding to another persons post about a trend developing.
    well said....(CYA) All I know is i'm happy with mine and bottom line thats all that really matters. Most people wont even know to look.

Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    My 4.7.1.40/5.0.0.140 Hybrid
    Mexico here

Device
    blackberry storm 9630
    OS
    Canada here!

Looks like I might be sending mine in for a replacement Daughter picked it up and threw it this morning :angryfire: trackball is a little funky now LOL On a side note it was thrown at the concrete and only one scratch on it

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Looks like I might be sending mine in for a replacement Daughter picked it up and threw it this morning :angryfire: trackball is a little funky now LOL On a side note it was thrown at the concrete and only one scratch on it
    That sounds dreadful...:17::crazy:hone:

My wife is absolutely loving her new tour.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Maybe you should spend more time with your daughter, she is obviously jealous of your Tour. :dance:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast