Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

  1. #1
    siasquad is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    41

    Tour battery cover seems loose

    to me the battery cover on my tour seems to be very loose. anybody else notice that or is it only mine?



  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by siasquad View Post
    to me the battery cover on my tour seems to be very loose. anybody else notice that or is it only mine?
    This seems to be an issue many have reported thus far.

  3. #3
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Haa haaa! This bb needs a piece of paper too!!!



  4. #4
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I am sure a business card trick will show up soon to improve this issue

  5. #5
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Hahh this is too funny!



  6. #6
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    I have read that other members mentioning their concerns of the loose battery cover.
    In one post a member of BBOS had their device replaced and the issue was resolved. In another instance, Pain Producer, a member at BBOS, used his extended life battery to fill the void.

  7. #7
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    I have read that other members mentioning their concerns of the loose battery cover.
    In one post a member of BBOS had their device replaced and the issue was resolved. In another instance, Pain Producer, a member at BBOS, used his extended life battery to fill the void.
    Yup, you are correct MePascal. I am using the 1600 Mah from Seidio and the sloppiness of the battery door is somewhat fixed. You can still get your fingernail in between the door and the the phone. Not a deal breaker, but weird that there is so much play in the door.

  8. #8
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Yup, you are correct MePascal. I am using the 1600 Mah from Seidio and the sloppiness of the battery door is somewhat fixed. You can still get your fingernail in between the door and the the phone. Not a deal breaker, but weird that there is so much play in the door.
    Seems very sporadic pain...Some members have posted that their doors are loose as well only to take them back and get an exchange to find that the new unit seems to be fine......I'm curious as to see if we have manufacturing issues like the new storms did.....Remember Canada, Mexico, then later Hungary models all being different in some shape, form or fashion.
    Now I'd like to know where our members devices were manufactured. Maybe start a new thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •