Blackberry Tour is HERE!!! Let us know what you think of your NEW TOUR!
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 259

Thread: Blackberry Tour is HERE!!! Let us know what you think of your NEW TOUR!

  1. #1
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times

    Blackberry Tour is HERE!!! Let us know what you think of your NEW TOUR!

    IT'S HERE!! I know most of you, if not all of you have your alarm clocks set for 8am when Verizon opens those doors. You were the smart ones and did not pre order online so you don't have to wait until Tuesday morning.

    So, after you are done ripping apart the box like little kids on Christmas, (yes, I will be one of them) let us know what you think of the Tour! Take a picture or two of your new Tour! We want to hear what you think of it.




  2. #2
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Haha i am actually waking up at 6am and ordering over the phone :-) cause i have to do a early upgrade so yea...

    i was hoping they would be going by a different time zone for release but nope is PST gggrr
    Last edited by Kris; 07-12-2009 at 12:36 AM.

  3. #3
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Alright, everyone, I would love to hear first OMG impressions

    Lets see who is it first

  4. #4
    Touchpro247's Avatar
    Touchpro247 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233
    Liked
    0 times
    Let me be the first to say congrats to all the new Tour owners it is a very good device your going to love it and you came to the right place for information or any of the issues you may or may not have with the device. BlackberryOS is like a one on one class room setting the people hear really go out there way to help. The Tour has come a long way in order to make it to your hands. Enjoy!

    “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see”


  5. #5
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    I was expecting this thread to have a lot of posts...Where is everyone else with their Tour!?!?

  6. #6
    cruznthru's Avatar
    cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    IT'S HERE!! I know most of you, if not all of you have your alarm clocks set for 8am when Verizon opens those doors. You were the smart ones and did not pre order online so you don't have to wait until Tuesday morning.

    So, after you are done ripping apart the box like little kids on Christmas, (yes, I will be one of them) let us know what you think of the Tour! Take a picture or two of your new Tour! We
    want to hear what you think of it.
    New Tour in hand, so far I love it....still dealing with the learning curve.

  7. #7
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    I just got my tracking # from Verizon. Tuesday delivery. Friggen stupid.

  8. #8
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Nice Cruz.

    Give us a run down...

    Which os is it? .40
    How's the app memory?
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  9. #9
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS
    I just got my tracking # from Verizon. Tuesday delivery. Friggen stupid.
    Don't feel bad...telus STILL hasn't confirmed a release date.

    Looks like tuesday or later for me too. Best buy isn't even selling it up here.
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  10. #10
    cruznthru's Avatar
    cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Nice Cruz.

    Give us a run down...

    Which os is it? .40
    How's the app memory?
    v4.7.1.40 Platform 4.1.0.40

    Running bare bones, showing 115.2mb App Space...Just got home with it, wife picked it up, now I'm heading back to Verizon to but her one. She coming from a pink Curve..

  11. #11
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS
    I just got my tracking # from Verizon. Tuesday delivery. Friggen stupid.
    Brett you don't access to a store, I realize you have to do early upgrades over the phone, but you have to know someone. I could have walked out of a store yesterday with a new tour.

  12. #12
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS
    I was expecting this thread to have a lot of posts...Where is everyone else with their Tour!?!?
    That makes 2 of us I figured the thread would be blowing up. Maybe now we will see some interesting LEAKS drop now that the Tour has arrived. BTW this is my first mobile post Hell Yeah !!!!!

  13. #13
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Nice Cruz.

    Give us a run down...

    Which os is it? .40
    How's the app memory?
    v4.7.1.40 Platform 4.1.0.40

    Running bare bones, showing 115.2mb App Space...Just got home with it, wife picked it up, now I'm heading back to Verizon to but her one. She coming from a pink Curve..
    Thanks Cruz

    Wow that's some crazy numbers...wtf is wrong with the storm?

    256 on the tour = 115+
    1gig on the storm = crap
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  14. #14
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Nice Cruz.

    Give us a run down...

    Which os is it? .40
    How's the app memory?
    v4.7.1.40 Platform 4.1.0.40

    Running bare bones, showing 115.2mb App Space...Just got home with it, wife picked it up, now I'm heading back to Verizon to but her one. She coming from a pink Curve..
    Thanks Cruz

    Wow that's some crazy numbers...wtf is wrong with the storm?

    256 on the tour = 115+
    1gig on the storm = crap
    As much as I'm waiting for the storm 2 I'm half tempted to get a tour damn new stuff ha I just got a replacement storm to guess I should call and complain they could switch me over to the tour

  15. #15
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    v4.7.1.40 Platform 4.1.0.40

    Running bare bones, showing 115.2mb App Space...Just got home with it, wife picked it up, now I'm heading back to Verizon to but her one. She coming from a pink Curve..
    I think that's the OS that Sprint is releasing with as well.

  16. #16
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Do it man. Go get a device that works now. I'm all for the storm2 but I want to see it up and running before I go don't that road again.
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  17. #17
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Do it man. Go get a device that works now. I'm all for the storm2 but I want to see it up and running before I go don't that road again.
    I'll call tommorow plus i have the verizon wireless VIP so i should be good to go..

  18. #18
    cslaten is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cslaten On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cali USA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    IT'S HERE!! I know most of you, if not all of you have your alarm clocks set for 8am when Verizon opens those doors. You were the smart ones and did not pre order online so you don't have to wait until Tuesday morning.

    So, after you are done ripping apart the box like little kids on Christmas, (yes, I will be one of them) let us know what you think of the Tour! Take a picture or two of your new Tour! We want to hear what you think of it.
    Just got back from Best Buy where I am happy to say the people on the phone were incorrect with $199.99 price they quoted me last night. I upgraded and got it for $149.99 (no gift car though). First thoughts is that is very nice, alot lighter than my Storm.

  19. #19
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by cslaten
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    IT'S HERE!! I know most of you, if not all of you have your alarm clocks set for 8am when Verizon opens those doors. You were the smart ones and did not pre order online so you don't have to wait until Tuesday morning.

    So, after you are done ripping apart the box like little kids on Christmas, (yes, I will be one of them) let us know what you think of the Tour! Take a picture or two of your new Tour! We want to hear what you think of it.
    Just got back from Best Buy where I am happy to say the people on the phone were incorrect with $199.99 price they quoted me last night. I upgraded and got it for $149.99 (no gift car though). First thoughts is that is very nice, alot lighter than my Storm.
    Left hand meet right hand at:
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  20. #20
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    New Tour in hand, so far I love it....still dealing with the learning curve.
    Talk to us Cruz let's hear your thoughts on it

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •