Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I've tried CS so many times I cant even count, and still get the big hell no. The closest I've came is we forwarded your last email to marketing to see if there is anything that can be done. I even threatened to cancell both lines I have and go with Sprint. They basically said bye.
    Exactly the same story I get. Considering I have been a VZW customer for 7 years I am simply appalled and their attitude. Plus when you have gone through as many Storms as I have it's just adding insult to injury.

Device
    storm
    i cant wait for some nice themes for the tour!!!

Device
    Storm2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Hey! I am a bb addict

Plus its not final! I will do a side by side comparison but I am already getting butterflies just with the thought of giving up my storm :17: :crazy:
    I upgraded today from the Storm and lets just say, there are going to be some things I miss. I still find myself touching the screen of the Tour trying select options...

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Wirelessly posted

I thought of something and want everyone take on it. My company has a corporate deal with VZW do you think my corporate rep would be more willing to give the 2yr price rather than fighting with CS?

Device
    storm
    OS
    hybrid v.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Was the question addressed regarding the trackball addressed to me? Regarding the track ball I thought it was a little to recessed but did not find it to be a deal breaker. If you've used BB's with trackballs before you'll get adjusted to this one in no time. But I must admit, using the Storm has spoiled me as it allows for quicker onscreen navigation.
    ditto levy i feel the same. its a great phone. i think my wife and i are going to have a little navigation race to see who can get to apps, the fastest. i love a good challenge. i dont care for the battery case. its not as flush to the phone as i would like it to be. you can take your finger nail and lift it up a bit.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by cslaten
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777

Hey! I am a bb addict

Plus its not final! I will do a side by side comparison but I am already getting butterflies just with the thought of giving up my storm :17: :crazy:

I upgraded today from the Storm and lets just say, there are going to be some things I miss. I still find myself touching the screen of the Tour trying select options...
    And the big screen :17:

Oh boy, what am I gonna do?
    Last edited by olta777; 07-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Wirelessly posted

I thought of something and want everyone take on it. My company has a corporate deal with VZW do you think my corporate rep would be more willing to give the 2yr price rather than fighting with CS?
    My department has a corp. rep, and he told me I was on my own.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Wirelessly posted

My department has a corp. rep, and he told me I was on my own.
    Mule I would keep trying.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast