Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

You guys, the more negative things I will read, the more convinced I will be to refuse the order

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

It took me two phone calls. First guy flat out refused, then a nice lady said that tour is one of approved devices for replacement for storm.
    And who did you call just 611 for CS or someone else.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I played with one at the store, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I noticed 2 strange things with the phone. The first was just mentioned. The screen, although absolutely sharp color wise, it distorts and does wierd things when you touch it. It feels very cheap, and if the colors are screwing up by touch, I'm fearful of the longevity of the screen clarity. The second was the strangest. I had my storm, a display storm and the tour side by side. Both storms showed full bars with 1XEV, the tour had barely any bars for the most part, and only would show 1x. At certain points the bars would go full, but it never jumped to 1XEV. I played around with the settings, and even dialed *228 and updated the roaming, no dice. I'm curious to read what others' opinion on the phone is.
    Thanks Mule, the quality of the phone is also what I am curious in. The storm has been nothing short of amazing in that respect and after this is a phone

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

It took me two phone calls. First guy flat out refused, then a nice lady said that tour is one of approved devices for replacement for storm.
    And who did you call just 611 for CS or someone else.
    I called 611, pressed 3 for technical support and said "customer service". Definitely do it Josh.

Btw I told them about hardware issues, memory leak, os problems and etc.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow I tried that route and they said they would not do it because the Storm has a lower retail price than the Tour. I was talking to a manager and they empathized with my 4 Storm replacements within the last 30 days but flat out said no.
    JL when you get my pm hit me back

Device
    storm
    just got my tour about 2 hours ago and i cant complain. i just wish it came with a bigger memory card. i guess i just have to use the one from the storm.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    JL when you get my pm hit me back
    Just sent you a PM J.

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    I've tried CS so many times I cant even count, and still get the big hell no. The closest I've came is we forwarded your last email to marketing to see if there is anything that can be done. I even threatened to cancell both lines I have and go with Sprint. They basically said bye. I told them that I'd be willing to buy my wifes at full price, but just wanted my storm switched out, and no dice.
    Last edited by mule0331; 07-12-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast