Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah you will find the one that is right for you. It took me a little while of playing with my 8900 to find the right scrolling sensitivity.
    omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? :bigeyes: haha

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it
    Just wanted to let u know I hate u... :irked: j/k! I'm jealous!! There was a guy who came in to the store I was at and he was trying to get his Storm replaced with the Tour, not sure how long he had it but they agreed to exchange it but he had to pay the $35 restocking fee. He tried to complain that the "Storm" was broken and didn't work as advertised but the rep said the charge is for returning the Storm and getting another model. If he wanted a replacement Storm they wouldn't charge him. He sthu after that...
    Last edited by Ukyo; 07-12-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: correcting grammar :P

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Wirelessly posted

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it
    Wow I tried that route and they said they would not do it because the Storm has a lower retail price than the Tour. I was talking to a manager and they empathized with my 4 Storm replacements within the last 30 days but flat out said no.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? :bigeyes: haha
    Yes most people on this site suffer from Obsessive Blackberry Disorder

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it ?
    Wasn't you litle Brat the one who ssaid, I'm not changing my Storm for nothing....

omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? ? haha
    We all are berry addicts here....

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it ?
    Wasn't you litle Brat the one who ssaid, I'm not changing my Storm for nothing....

omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? ? haha
    We all are berry addicts here....
    yeah that was her....last night even.

And now for free! :fing02:

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Ok now I'm just getting annoyed...

Because I have to press harder for the trackball click to register and I don't know if it actually registered or not, I end up pressing it twice and in doing so select "No" or "Cancel" for the next selection... hope I get used to this phone... u have no idea how many downloads I've cancelled by mistake... took me 4 tries to download Facebook back... haha

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Wirelessly posted

Wow I tried that route and they said they would not do it because the Storm has a lower retail price than the Tour. I was talking to a manager and they empathized with my 4 Storm replacements within the last 30 days but flat out said no.
    It took me two phone calls. First guy flat out refused, then a nice lady said that tour is one of approved devices for replacement for storm.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast