Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Nice write up. I don't see any deal breaks there.

JL how did you find the track ball?

I played with a tour a while back but I've never owned a qwerty device so I had nothing to compare it too
    Was the question addressed regarding the trackball addressed to me? Regarding the track ball I thought it was a little to recessed but did not find it to be a deal breaker. If you've used BB's with trackballs before you'll get adjusted to this one in no time. But I must admit, using the Storm has spoiled me as it allows for quicker onscreen navigation.

PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks UK very nice post

Thank god I was hoping a theme builder would pick one up :fing02: is it to early to request my custom theme :lmao:

I tried to put a custom theme on the phone, a new one called wordplay, but it does not work. I think we have to wait for a plazmic update. Matthew holds head.

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Was the question addressed regarding the trackball addressed to me? Regarding the track ball I thought it was a little to recessed but did not find it to be a deal breaker. If you've used BB's with trackballs before you'll get adjusted to this one in no time. But I must admit, using the Storm has spoiled me as it allows for quicker onscreen navigation.
    I totally agree with that. Touchscreen does have its advantages though the Storm's touchscreen wasn't the best (or could just be the one I had...)

I tried to increase the scrolling sensitivity to 90 but it was too fast and had to dial it down to 80. On 90 and with the trackball being so hard to press, my cursor and selection would scroll to another selection or outside the button I actually wanted to click. But again that could just be cuz I'm rusty from having the Storm for so long... :cool2:

Device
    Tour
    OS
    I want to close this thread so I don't have to read how people have theirs!!! since I have to wait till Tuesday for mine!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    I totally agree with that. Touchscreen does have its advantages though the Storm's touchscreen wasn't the best (or could just be the one I had...)

I tried to increase the scrolling sensitivity to 90 but it was too fast and had to dial it down to 80. On 90 and with the trackball being so hard to press, my cursor and selection would scroll to another selection or outside the button I actually wanted to click. But again that could just be cuz I'm rusty from having the Storm for so long... :cool2:
    Yeah you will find the one that is right for you. It took me a little while of playing with my 8900 to find the right scrolling sensitivity.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post

But you have to admit the Tour's screen is extremely vivid.

Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I tried to put a custom theme on the phone, a new one called wordplay, but it does not work. I think we have to wait for a plazmic update. Matthew holds head.
    Oh yeah I figured but just remember who asked first :fing02:

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast