Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 241 to 248 of 259

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    nice picture stief. Good idea on the screen capture



  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    STILL amazed by the screen! I actually was watching the Tour demo video it came with, and used QL to snag a pic of the screen. I love the way it looks, catches tons of color! What you think?
    Yeah the screen is def amazing. There isn't too much not to like about the Tour. It's nice to have a phone work right out of the box.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah the screen is def amazing. There isn't too much not to like about the Tour. It's nice to have a phone work right out of the box.
    Aint that the truth. I'm really happy and it sounds like you guys are as well!

    I ran the first 24hours without apps just to see how it reacted. I've just finished adding all my must have applications and I'm still sitting at 120mb of app memory.

    I think tomorrow I'm gonna try epocrates again. It would just reack havic on the storm so will see how the tour handles it.



  4. #244
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    This is great everyone seems to like the new phone.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Aint that the truth. I'm really happy and it sounds like you guys are as well!

    I ran the first 24hours without apps just to see how it reacted. I've just finished adding all my must have applications and I'm still sitting at 120mb of app memory.

    I think tomorrow I'm gonna try epocrates again. It would just reack havic on the storm so will see how the tour handles it.
    Have you run Loader.exe with the Storm. There is probably a good 10-15mb of languages and stuff you don't need. Not that you need the extra memory just saying there is more to get rid of



  6. #246
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Have you run Loader.exe with the Storm. There is probably a good 10-15mb of languages and stuff you don't need. Not that you need the extra memory just saying there is more to get rid of

    no I haven't run apploader yet. I just wanted to see how it works as is. It's nice to have more then enough and to know I could make some more room if needed.
    Last edited by olta777; 07-16-2009 at 01:34 AM.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Have you run Loader.exe with the Storm. There is probably a good 10-15mb of languages and stuff you don't need. Not that you need the extra memory just saying there is more to get rid of
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    no I haven't run apploader yet. I just wanted to see how it works as is. It's nice to have more then enough and to know I could make some more room if needed.
    ...and Lyricidal already made a hybrid for the tour with 5.0 files :arms:

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    ...and Lyricidal already made a hybrid for the tour with 5.0 files :arms:
    That's great to hear but honestly, unlike the Storm, this OS is rock solid. IMO there is almost no reason a hybrid would be necessary.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •