Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Those are some nice looking screen shots, cant wait until plazmic releases an update.
    Me either! That is my only complaint so far. But the precision zen on the Tour, it seems like its tons better then on the Storm. I dont know if its because of the icons, but I like it better on the Tour, only miss a hidden today on this them

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Pain do I remember correctly that you said you got BBFileScout to work? For the life of me I can't get it to delete anything LOL

Help a brother out
    Hey Bryan I use File Manager Pro not BB File Scout. You know I would help if I could. I was able to get the 6MB movie off and the World Traveler music file. Plus remember to go into App loader and get all the extra languages off. That got a total of 10MB on the Tour!

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Hey Bryan I use File Manager Pro not BB File Scout. You know I would help if I could. I was able to get the 6MB movie off and the World Traveler music file. Plus remember to go into App loader and get all the extra languages off. That got a total of 10MB on the Tour!

hey bryan,

I working on BBfilescout right now as well. can't get it to delete anything either I wonder is there is a compatiblity issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Got the video off and took your suggestion on the Battery (you da man)

Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    hey bryan,

I working on BBfilescout right now as well. can't get it to delete anything either I wonder is there is a compatiblity issue.
    Yeah I am thinking that as well SM not matter what there is a write error when trying to delete anything in the sample folder

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Got the video off and took your suggestion on the Battery (you da man)

Yeah I am thinking that as well SM not matter what there is a write error when trying to delete anything in the sample folder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    Me either! That is my only complaint so far. But the precision zen on the Tour, it seems like its tons better then on the Storm. I dont know if its because of the icons, but I like it better on the Tour, only miss a hidden today on this them
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Damn that sure does Stief.

Man you guys sure got some nice tours going on...sorry had to drop the bomb,,, I am tired, and bored later fellas....

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Man you guys sure got some nice tours going on...sorry had to drop the bomb,,, I am tired, and bored later fellas....
    Thanks! You should join that party to ya know Take it easy

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    LOL nah I love my storm(s):evil:

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    STILL amazed by the screen! I actually was watching the Tour demo video it came with, and used QL to snag a pic of the screen. I love the way it looks, catches tons of color! What you think?

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast