Blackberry Tour is HERE!!! Let us know what you think of your NEW TOUR! - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Tour is HERE!!! Let us know what you think of your NEW TOUR!

Ukyo is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Ukyo On Twitter
    PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah you will find the one that is right for you. It took me a little while of playing with my 8900 to find the right scrolling sensitivity.
    omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? :bigeyes: haha

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it
    Just wanted to let u know I hate u... :irked: j/k! I'm jealous!! There was a guy who came in to the store I was at and he was trying to get his Storm replaced with the Tour, not sure how long he had it but they agreed to exchange it but he had to pay the $35 restocking fee. He tried to complain that the "Storm" was broken and didn't work as advertised but the rep said the charge is for returning the Storm and getting another model. If he wanted a replacement Storm they wouldn't charge him. He sthu after that...
    Last edited by Ukyo; 07-12-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: correcting grammar :P

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Wirelessly posted

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it
    Wow I tried that route and they said they would not do it because the Storm has a lower retail price than the Tour. I was talking to a manager and they empathized with my 4 Storm replacements within the last 30 days but flat out said no.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? :bigeyes: haha
    Yes most people on this site suffer from Obsessive Blackberry Disorder

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it ?
    Wasn't you litle Brat the one who ssaid, I'm not changing my Storm for nothing....

omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? ? haha
    We all are berry addicts here....
    BlackBerry by Choice!

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv

So you guys want to hear a surprise? I decided to try the tour. I called vzw and they are sending me one at no charge as replacement for storm! Should be here Tuesday. Will see what I think of it ?
    Wasn't you litle Brat the one who ssaid, I'm not changing my Storm for nothing....

omg, u have a 8900 as wel? am I the only one here with a SINGLE blackberry? Does everyone have more than one blackberry?? ? haha
    yeah that was her....last night even.

And now for free! :fing02:
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok now I'm just getting annoyed...

Because I have to press harder for the trackball click to register and I don't know if it actually registered or not, I end up pressing it twice and in doing so select "No" or "Cancel" for the next selection... hope I get used to this phone... u have no idea how many downloads I've cancelled by mistake... took me 4 tries to download Facebook back... haha

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Wirelessly posted

Wow I tried that route and they said they would not do it because the Storm has a lower retail price than the Tour. I was talking to a manager and they empathized with my 4 Storm replacements within the last 30 days but flat out said no.
    It took me two phone calls. First guy flat out refused, then a nice lady said that tour is one of approved devices for replacement for storm.

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Liked
    0 times
    Hmmm

The physical screen itself appears to be weak... put even the tinest pressure and the colors get all screwy like old school Game & Watch electronic games (are u guys even old enough to know what those are? haha)

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

Good for you olta....Hopefully you will come to your senses when storm2 releases ha ha.Lol
    Hope you enjoy....

Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Wirelessly posted

Wirelessly posted

It took me two phone calls. First guy flat out refused, then a nice lady said that tour is one of approved devices for replacement for storm.
    Really? So someone said they would replace the storm for the tour?
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv

Hey! I am a bb addict

Plus its not final! I will do a side by side comparison but I am already getting butterflies just with the thought of giving up my storm :17: :crazy:

Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted

Hey! I am a bb addict

Plus its not final! I will do a side by side comparison but I am already getting butterflies just with the thought of giving up my storm :17: :crazy:
    You are braver than me Olta. I just can't imagine trading my Storm for a Tour knowing that the S2 is just around the corner:no:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by MePascal
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

Good for you olta....Hopefully you will come to your senses when storm2 releases ha ha.Lol
    Hope you enjoy....
    Oh trust me, I see storm 2 in my dreams already! I want it now!

So with storm2 launch, I will be by the store at midnight to make sure I get one :banana:

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Rellims
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Wirelessly posted

Wirelessly posted

Really? So someone said they would replace the storm for the tour?
    The lady told me that it is approved as one of replacement devices for storm. I would suggest trying

Plus, I don't give up till I get what I want

mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I played with one at the store, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I noticed 2 strange things with the phone. The first was just mentioned. The screen, although absolutely sharp color wise, it distorts and does wierd things when you touch it. It feels very cheap, and if the colors are screwing up by touch, I'm fearful of the longevity of the screen clarity. The second was the strangest. I had my storm, a display storm and the tour side by side. Both storms showed full bars with 1XEV, the tour had barely any bars for the most part, and only would show 1x. At certain points the bars would go full, but it never jumped to 1XEV. I played around with the settings, and even dialed *228 and updated the roaming, no dice. I'm curious to read what others' opinion on the phone is.
    No matter where you go, there you are

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

You guys, the more negative things I will read, the more convinced I will be to refuse the order

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Wirelessly posted

And who did you call just 611 for CS or someone else.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I played with one at the store, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I noticed 2 strange things with the phone. The first was just mentioned. The screen, although absolutely sharp color wise, it distorts and does wierd things when you touch it. It feels very cheap, and if the colors are screwing up by touch, I'm fearful of the longevity of the screen clarity. The second was the strangest. I had my storm, a display storm and the tour side by side. Both storms showed full bars with 1XEV, the tour had barely any bars for the most part, and only would show 1x. At certain points the bars would go full, but it never jumped to 1XEV. I played around with the settings, and even dialed *228 and updated the roaming, no dice. I'm curious to read what others' opinion on the phone is.
    Thanks Mule, the quality of the phone is also what I am curious in. The storm has been nothing short of amazing in that respect and after this is a phone

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Wirelessly posted

And who did you call just 611 for CS or someone else.
    I called 611, pressed 3 for technical support and said "customer service". Definitely do it Josh.

Btw I told them about hardware issues, memory leak, os problems and etc.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast