Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 259

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    One more thing, when I click the "Send" or "End" keys the screen on the Tour bubbles/flickers a little bit in the bottom of the respected corner. Weird but its not a big deal. I am trying to keep you guys updated with my progress.



  2. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Hilarious! I agree. Not a deal breaker...YET, but I liked where the Storm's was on the left.

    Well a bit of good news guys, I just tried to upgrade my Tour software to see if anything was out there, and the application loader came up with e=everything that was on my Tour. Well I went through it and found that I had all the languages on it. (Even though they are not listed in the applications menu in Options) Here is the link: BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

    Make sure your Tour is plugged into the computer when you hit the "UPGRADE" button.

    So I deleted them and I gained 5.5 MB of memory! I am now sitting at 121 MB app memory with a ton of stuff already on the Tour that I didn't have on my Storm due to space.

    This is winning the battle between the two at this point.
    With 121mb of free memory they can put the charger where ever they want LOL

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    304A9CC3
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    40
    i currently have 93mb free....installed some stuff but nothing crazy....wonder where im dumping alot into



  4. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuge2615 View Post
    i currently have 93mb free....installed some stuff but nothing crazy....wonder where im dumping alot into
    Try the trick I explained in an earlier post. You can take off a bunch of memory hogs that I didn't even know was on the phone.

    I have 15 apps and all are working great!

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    One more thing, when I click the "Send" or "End" keys the screen on the Tour bubbles/flickers a little bit in the bottom of the respected corner. Weird but its not a big deal. I am trying to keep you guys updated with my progress.
    thanks Pain the updates are great. I am sure all our members appreciate it.



  6. #166
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Try the trick I explained in an earlier post. You can take off a bunch of memory hogs that I didn't even know was on the phone.

    I have 15 apps and all are working great!
    By the way, does VZNavigator come preinstalled?

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    By the way, does VZNavigator come preinstalled?
    It is an icon already on the phone, however you still have to download it. Kind of like the IM icons

    Does that make sense?

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    It is an icon already on the phone, however you still have to download it. Kind of like the IM icons

    Does that make sense?
    Yeah it does. However, when you check installed applications does it show up in there? If it does that would be the first app I would kill.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •