Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Uh... this new Tour I got is getting REAL warm on the bottom... I don't know why... I'm going to do a battery pull and see if that helps... funny how that's the fix for everything... just like how tech support tells people... did you reboot? hahah

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    Uh... this new Tour I got is getting REAL warm on the bottom... I don't know why... I'm going to do a battery pull and see if that helps... funny how that's the fix for everything... just like how tech support tells people... did you reboot? hahah
    I had the same problem today. That carbon fiber battery back door was on fire (Not ReallY) today with not so much heavy usage. :17:

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    I had the same problem today. That carbon fiber battery back door was on fire (Not ReallY) today with not so much heavy usage. :17:
    That is not promising. Do you have Meterberry installed Pain? Curious to see what the battery temp is.

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That is not promising. Do you have Meterberry installed Pain? Curious to see what the battery temp is.
    I don't have Meterberry jlevy.

Another thing I do not like is where they put the charger port on the Tour. On the "RIGHT" side instead of left like the Storm.

So for us Right handed people you cannot talk on the phone very easily if you are charging or updated a bbcrackman hybrid. That sucks!

I have to use my bluetooth while charging

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    I don't have Meterberry jlevy.

Another thing I do not like is where they put the charger port on the Tour. On the "RIGHT" side instead of left like the Storm.

So for us Right handed people you cannot talk on the phone very easily if you are charging or updated a bbcrackman hybrid. That sucks!

I have to use my bluetooth while charging
    That's weird it's not like there are that many right handed people in the world

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Yup, i mentioned that in my initial review... haha Right is might! :P

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I do have meterberry and next time it happens I'l check but I think I did check and it wasn't anything higher than normal (84-90 something degrees)

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Hilarious! I agree. Not a deal breaker...YET, but I liked where the Storm's was on the left.

Well a bit of good news guys, I just tried to upgrade my Tour software to see if anything was out there, and the application loader came up with e=everything that was on my Tour. Well I went through it and found that I had all the languages on it. (Even though they are not listed in the applications menu in Options) Here is the link: BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

Make sure your Tour is plugged into the computer when you hit the "UPGRADE" button.

So I deleted them and I gained 5.5 MB of memory! I am now sitting at 121 MB app memory with a ton of stuff already on the Tour that I didn't have on my Storm due to space.

This is winning the battle between the two at this point.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast