Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ok I take back every bad word I ever said about VZW. I just got off with the most amazing CS rep of all time and they are sending me a Tour free of charge for delivery on Wednesday. God bless Verizon and my non working bluetooth.
    And people wonder why we pay a little more for Verizon! Congrats J :haha:

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    And people wonder why we pay a little more for Verizon! Congrats J :haha:
    It took a few tries but it paid off. I do agree with you Nate!

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Ok I take back every bad word I ever said about VZW. I just got off with the most amazing CS rep of all time and they are sending me a Tour free of charge for delivery on Wednesday. God bless Verizon and my non working bluetooth.
    Did I ever tell u how much I hate u? :evil: j/k! :laugh2:

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Josh I am very happy for ya. I agree, with vzw, sometimes you gotta try more than once and be firm. They do offer the best customer service! :arms:

Device
    Tour 9630
    OS

That's excellent news!! It all depends on who you talk to! I was able to sweet-talk a CS rep into letting me purchase the Tour at the upgrade price...WOOHOO:1244:

Quote Originally Posted by JLuge2615 View Post
    Well im not much of a poster anywhere, but I will give an opinion to the Tour. I went from the Curve to the Storm and now to the Tour. I definilty missed the keyboard and adapted to that fast once again. I HAVE touched the screen on a few occasions though and felt stupid in doing so......Screen is very nice clear colorful and basically same as the storm in my opinion. Im still loading apps 1 by 1 just to see if any make a sudden change in function.....I still cant belive how app world worked on the Storm compared to the Tour. I would be more then happy to answer anyones questions regarding a particular subject with Tour. I am going to give this about 3 weeks before I decide whether or not to keep it.
    I am listening

Good to hear J :dance: now we can be tour buddies :07::07:

PIN
    304A9CC3
    Device
    OS
    QuickLaunch works great and is a def must have

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast