Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    Wow, I just exchanged my Tour... world of a difference for the trackball. Plus I just noticed that my previous Tour's battery cover was loose. I figured it was all Tour's but the replacement one I got was not loose at all... I must've hit the lotto, just the bad way of it... :P
    LOL Glad you got it worked out. Mine's a tad loose, but so far it's nothing that has been a bother for me. Trackball has been great on mine from the start

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRLyman View Post
    LOL Glad you got it worked out. Mine's a tad loose, but so far it's nothing that has been a bother for me. Trackball has been great on mine from the start
    I hate you then... haha I spent a total of 3+ hrs to get a working Tour... but here's hoping I won't have to exchange it again... my Storm had many issues but I was always too lazy to replace cuz they weren't anything that prevented me from actually using the phone well but the trackball is the meat of the Tour...

Device
    LOL I see where you're coming from. If that trackball doesn't work, you are pretty much dead in the water. Hopefully it is not something that is going to be common with this phone.

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    I was just playing w/ my Storm... I do miss it already... haha It's just not the same with the trackball... I do find myself trying to touch to select things at times... hope the rumor about the touchscreen BB with the trackball/optical trackpad pans out as that would hands down be the best BB ever.

PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Just setting up my new tour now.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2
    Just setting up my new tour now.
    Yay, I am glad for you!!! Let us know what you think and how you like it compared to storm.

PIN
    304A9CC3
    Device
    OS
    Well im not much of a poster anywhere, but I will give an opinion to the Tour. I went from the Curve to the Storm and now to the Tour. I definilty missed the keyboard and adapted to that fast once again. I HAVE touched the screen on a few occasions though and felt stupid in doing so......Screen is very nice clear colorful and basically same as the storm in my opinion. Im still loading apps 1 by 1 just to see if any make a sudden change in function.....I still cant belive how app world worked on the Storm compared to the Tour. I would be more then happy to answer anyones questions regarding a particular subject with Tour. I am going to give this about 3 weeks before I decide whether or not to keep it.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Ok I take back every bad word I ever said about VZW. I just got off with the most amazing CS rep of all time and they are sending me a Tour free of charge for delivery on Wednesday. God bless Verizon and my non working bluetooth.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast