Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK folks here is the latest

VZW called me back at 10am like they said they would, and once again confirmed why I will never leave.

They are sending me the tour for the 199 upgrade price + I will get the 70 mail in rebate, and I keep my storm. So once I sell the storm and send in the rebate I am making some money :dance:

Love me some VZW
    Just go ahead and rub it in my friend. VZW just called me back to ask when I was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Good show bryan. :arms:

When's delivery?

Sounds like telus is rolling out on wednesday.

The wait is almost over
    Shipping today so wed should be the day

Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    How are you going to live with no themes Bryan? You realize that it will probably be a while before Plazmic allows Tour themes?:laugh2:

I know in preparation I have been running the default theme since last night :lmao:

Device
    Tour
    OS
    I will have mine tomorrow. Pre orders are being shipped today, over night. So stupid. I'll still be using my Storm as well as the Tour so I will have the best of both worlds.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS
    I will have mine tomorrow. Pre orders are being shipped today, over night. So stupid. I'll still be using my Storm as well as the Tour so I will have the best of both worlds.
    Me too buddy.

OBD squared.

My wife is gonna kill me....again lol

Device
    Just picked it up about an hour ago. Here's my opinion so far....

I LOVE the form factor of this phone. Very sleek looking.
    I have the slightly loose battery door issue, too. Haven't really been bothered by it, though.
    Believe it or not, I like having the physical keyboard back. Never thought that would be the case since I started using the Storm.
    So far, I have installed App World, VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail, MeterBerry and Google Sync. From a boot, the phone is at 109MB free.
    Call quality is good, just like my Storm's is. Both my Storm and the Tour are sitting at full bars.
    Did I mention I REALLY like the form factor?
    I am also liking the trackball. Never thought I would say that, either since getting the Storm.
    These are my first impressions. I will update as time goes on with the phone.

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by DRLyman View Post
    Just picked it up about an hour ago. Here's my opinion so far....

I LOVE the form factor of this phone. Very sleek looking.
    I have the slightly loose battery door issue, too. Haven't really been bothered by it, though.
    Believe it or not, I like having the physical keyboard back. Never thought that would be the case since I started using the Storm.
    So far, I have installed App World, VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail, MeterBerry and Google Sync. From a boot, the phone is at 109MB free.
    Call quality is good, just like my Storm's is. Both my Storm and the Tour are sitting at full bars.
    Did I mention I REALLY like the form factor?
    I am also liking the trackball. Never thought I would say that, either since getting the Storm.
    These are my first impressions. I will update as time goes on with the phone.
    Thanks for the review. I'm sure there will be a battery door fix soon

Glad to hear you like the Tour.

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Wow, I just exchanged my Tour... world of a difference for the trackball. Plus I just noticed that my previous Tour's battery cover was loose. I figured it was all Tour's but the replacement one I got was not loose at all... I must've hit the lotto, just the bad way of it... :P

Device
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Thanks for the review. I'm sure there will be a battery door fix soon

Glad to hear you like the Tour.
    So far it hasn't been bugging me. Maybe as time goes on it will start to.

On another note, I ported my # from AT&T over to the Tour (have VZW as well). 2 iPhones (3G and GS) will be hitting eBay soon. It feels so good to be done with AT&T and their poor service. It has went from somewhat poor to worse here lately. It was getting to be that getting service in my house was dependent on which room I was in :irked:

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast