Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

If you don't mind what is the full version?
    DM 'About' sez 5.0.0.8 (May 12, 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Guys & Gals, I have always been honest with you. I have had the "Tour" for 5 hours now and I must say...Not a huge difference over the Storm with .151.

Here is why:

Everything is the same except app memory, screen more brilliant and a physical keyboard.

THAT"S IT!!

Sorry but that is my opinion at this point.

Its not faster (In any respect).

please don't be mad and rip me a new one, but I am trying it for 30 days and not many differences at this point.

In fairness, I knew that going into this comparison. (My company buys my phones, so I can try these new Verizon phones out)
    Thanks Pain :fing02: no one is going to rip anyone on this site especially for an honest review.

I did change my pin after my 3rd party apps didn't work, and you saved me Bryan. I never would of known the "PIN" thing without this advice.

Thank you my friend!
    Anytime :fing02:

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    How is the phone aspect of the device. Do you find the Tour's phone quality to be better, the same or worse than the Storm's?
    I would also be interested in hearing your thoughts on this

Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    DM 'About' sez 5.0.0.8 (May 12, 2009)
    Wow very cool :fing02: thanks for posting that

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    How is the phone aspect of the device. Do you find the Tour's phone quality to be better, the same or worse than the Storm's?
    The form & function of the Tour is very nice! I do like the fact that it is lighter and it just feels better in my hand and next to my head than my Storm. )I use the Jawbone 2 mostly though)

Call quality is great. I feel the ability to get louder on the Tour. I am fine at the halfway point of turning it up. I am all the way up on the Storm.

Bluetooth is the same.

If you are coming off the Pearl , Curve or 8830 (World Edition) this is a huge step up in technology and function.

I will keep posting my experience as the weeks progress. I am going to give it three weeks.

The form & function of the Tour is very nice! I do like the fact that it is lighter and it just feels better in my hand and next to my head than my Storm. )I use the Jawbone 2 mostly though)

Call quality is great. I feel the ability to get louder on the Tour. I am fine at the halfway point of turning it up. I am all the way up on the Storm.

Bluetooth is the same.

If you are coming off the Pearl , Curve or 8830 (World Edition) this is a huge step up in technology and function.

I will keep posting my experience as the weeks progress. I am going to give it three weeks.

Great mini review Pain :fing02: thanks my friend

Device
    Storm, Curve
    the loose battery door is interesting, I have heard a lot of people talking about it. I played with one today and is very noticable.

OK folks here is the latest

VZW called me back at 10am like they said they would, and once again confirmed why I will never leave.

They are sending me the tour for the 199 upgrade price + I will get the 70 mail in rebate, and I keep my storm. So once I sell the storm and send in the rebate I am making some money :dance:

Love me some VZW

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Good show bryan. :arms:

When's delivery?

Sounds like telus is rolling out on wednesday.

The wait is almost over

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK folks here is the latest

VZW called me back at 10am like they said they would, and once again confirmed why I will never leave.

They are sending me the tour for the 199 upgrade price + I will get the 70 mail in rebate, and I keep my storm. So once I sell the storm and send in the rebate I am making some money :dance:

Love me some VZW
    How are you going to live with no themes Bryan? You realize that it will probably be a while before Plazmic allows Tour themes?:laugh2:

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast