Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 259

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    304A9CC3
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    40
    so THIS is how app world is supposed to work......geez.....makes u really wonder why they released the Storm the way it was/is



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuge2615 View Post
    so THIS is how app world is supposed to work......geez.....makes u really wonder why they released the Storm the way it was/is
    Wow is it really that good with the Tour?

  3. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Guys & Gals, I have always been honest with you. I have had the "Tour" for 5 hours now and I must say...Not a huge difference over the Storm with .151.

    Here is why:

    Everything is the same except app memory, screen more brilliant and a physical keyboard.

    THAT"S IT!!

    Sorry but that is my opinion at this point.

    Its not faster (In any respect).

    please don't be mad and rip me a new one, but I am trying it for 30 days and not many differences at this point.

    In fairness, I knew that going into this comparison. (My company buys my phones, so I can try these new Verizon phones out)



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You shouldn't have to purchase all your apps again? Just use the PIN swap option in the my account section of Mobihand.

    I am sorry to hear that you are having issues though? I would be interested to hear if others are having the same ones
    I did change my pin after my 3rd party apps didn't work, and you saved me Bryan. I never would of known the "PIN" thing without this advice.

    Thank you my friend!

  5. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Guys & Gals, I have always been honest with you. I have had the "Tour" for 5 hours now and I must say...Not a huge difference over the Storm with .151.

    Here is why:

    Everything is the same except app memory, screen more brilliant and a physical keyboard.

    THAT"S IT!!

    Sorry but that is my opinion at this point.

    Its not faster (In any respect).

    please don't be mad and rip me a new one, but I am trying it for 30 days and not many differences at this point.

    In fairness, I knew that going into this comparison. (My company buys my phones, so I can try these new Verizon phones out)
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Pain. And as you know by now no one will be mad or rip you on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion!



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Pain. And as you know by now no one will be mad or rip you on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion!
    You are right jlevy. I appreciate the words. I am giving it my full test this week to see if I like the Tour more than my Storm. So far it is fun to play with.

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    You are right jlevy. I appreciate the words. I am giving it my full test this week to see if I like the Tour more than my Storm. So far it is fun to play with.
    How is the phone aspect of the device. Do you find the Tour's phone quality to be better, the same or worse than the Storm's?

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Now, everyone needs to update their profiles to represent correct device

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •