Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

B, is that for Desktop Manager? That's what I'm asking...lol
    I know E at: I deleted my post after I hit enter LOL I didn't catch the DM before the 5.0

Ukyo is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Ukyo On Twitter
    PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Wow, I don't know if it's just my Tour but some of the trackball clicks aren't registering at all, pressing soft, hard, medium strength, nothing works. I couldn't even unlock my phone because the click didn't register with the OS (til I found out pressing the Enter key works the same). I really hope it's just this one I got... but even then I'm worried cuz I already transferred all my apps to this new PIN so even if I get a new one, I may have to re-purchase all my apps =T

Oh, the purpose of my post was to ask if anyone else w/ the Tour is having this issue... :P
    Last edited by Ukyo; 07-12-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: addition

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

That means you better stop drinking

But is true or not?

Sassy76 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Ukyo: Neither my husband, nor I, are having any issues with our new Tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    Wow, I don't know if it's just my Tour but some of the trackball clicks aren't registering at all, pressing soft, hard, medium strength, nothing works. I couldn't even unlock my phone because the click didn't register with the OS (til I found out pressing the Enter key works the same). I really hope it's just this one I got... but even then I'm worried cuz I already transferred all my apps to this new PIN so even if I get a new one, I may have to re-purchase all my apps =T

Oh, the purpose of my post was to ask if anyone else w/ the Tour is having this issue... :P
    You shouldn't have to purchase all your apps again? Just use the PIN swap option in the my account section of Mobihand.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues though? I would be interested to hear if others are having the same ones

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy76 View Post
    Ukyo: Neither my husband, nor I, are having any issues with our new Tours.
    Doh! I was afraid of that... maybe I'll let it sit for a week... haha... I even tried loosing one of the screws on the back like for the Storm screen click fix but to no avail... :no:

I'm so jealous of all the Tour owners without any issues... :hail:

PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You shouldn't have to purchase all your apps again? Just use the PIN swap option in the my account section of Mobihand.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues though? I would be interested to hear if others are having the same ones
    Well I already switched it once from my Storm's PIN to my Tour's PIN. Unless they can somehow transfer my current Tour's PIN to the replacement Tour's PIN, it's just a new PIN to the developers. Maybe I can supply proof of exchange somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    Well I already switched it once from my Storm's PIN to my Tour's PIN. Unless they can somehow transfer my current Tour's PIN to the replacement Tour's PIN, it's just a new PIN to the developers. Maybe I can supply proof of exchange somehow...
    You won't need to just do the same process again for you new pin and they will switch it over automatically for you. I have done it for 8330 to the storm and four storms. Sometimes it might take them awhile to respond to the email and do it but they will.

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast