Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Well, so far, so good. No lags, or other annoyances.

Memory, as previously noted, is amazing. My Storm would boot up at about 45mb, depending upon OS / Hybrid / Shink-ed or not. Fully loaded, the Tour is at 110mb available.

Aside from getting used to no touch, smaller screen, touchy ball wheel, I noticed that the screen is mounted slightly off center. This will get annoying, but I'll wait until everyone's received their first units before I return it.

My fat thumbs definetey do better on the Tour than the Storm, which was the main reason I decided to give it a try.

Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    I LOVE my new Tour! I upgraded from the Curve 8330 and the Tour ROCKS!! It's fast, the keyboard is fantastic (feels tough and comfortable...easy to use), looooove the trackball (imho it's way better than the Curve's...feels sturdier and and no large ring and gaps like the Curve has), excellent graphics, sleek housing, feels sturdy all the way around, so easy and fast to use...LOVE it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy76 View Post
    I LOVE my new Tour! I upgraded from the Curve 8330 and the Tour ROCKS!! It's fast, the keyboard is fantastic (feels tough and comfortable...easy to use), looooove the trackball (imho it's way better than the Curve's...feels sturdier and and no large ring and gaps like the Curve has), excellent graphics, sleek housing, feels sturdy all the way around, so easy and fast to use...LOVE it!!
    Excellent to hear Sassy I was hoping we would hear from a Curve owner

Welcome to BlackberryOS

Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Thank you Bryan

Also, for all you Storm users out there, I received ample opportunities to use my husband's Storm for surfing the web or using BBM and I have to tell, I loved the huge screen and web, but extensive typing wore my thumbs completely out!!!! I could not stand using the Storm's keyboard...maybe it's a trade-off you Storm lovers are willing to sacrifice...but my husband loves his new Tour too!

Side note for Curve users: So happy to be rid of the flimsy bubble buttons

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    I have to ask this, and leave it at that, someone let me know if you agree. Does this phone(tour) not feel like a slimmer slightly faster 8830 with a camera?

PIN
    Device
    ßOLD 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    It's basically the same across all providers though. Sometimes you get nice reps who'll do it, sometimes you don't and sometimes the provider just locks down what the CSR's can do. My friend works as a CSR at Sprint and in the past he could do whateva he wanted and he always hooked people up as long as their attitude was good. Now he's extremely limited to what he can offer to customers. In the end though, w/ all the consolidations that's happened, even if they lose some customers, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big loss to the corporation. Still, I suggest those with the will to keep trying to do so as you never know what you'll be able to get. Just keep in mind you're not even a speck in their radar...
    Very well said. :fing02:

BTT, curious to hear from ex-ßOLD owners on this comparison review.

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

Haven't read trough all the thread, little hard on mobile.

I heard people saying the tour it comes with DM 5.0, is that true?...

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

B, is that for Desktop Manager? That's what I'm asking...lol

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast