3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

How is it that some are eligible for an early upgrade or an upgrade for that matter when they got the storm 6-7 months ago? :dunno:
    vzw did some changing of dates for certian customers in certain markets. Most of us are still trying to understand the strategy... anyone that was going to be eligible in the next 6 months in certain markets got bumped to now
    How long ago did they do that nepsa?

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Mule I would keep trying.
    I would, but I have a very short temper. I was just seeing what the reaction would be threatening to cancell, and when I got that answer, I almost did it just for spite. I was so ^%$%# pissed! Like J said, I have been a VZW customer forever, and would cry if my temper got the best of me and cancelled, lol.
    I can escalate too... Although I try not to. First guy told me no way because its more expensive and I told him bs, they are exactly same price then just said thank you and hung up. The second call the lady was nice and was willing to work it out. I told her about the issues and that I am on #7 storm since November 21st (hardware issues, Os problems, memory leak, etc). She told me that tour is one of approved devices for storm replacement. She got me set up and I will have it Tuesday.

Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Laney
    Wirelessly posted

How is it that some are eligible for an early upgrade or an upgrade for that matter when they got the storm 6-7 months ago? :dunno:
    Also multiple lines breaks out the upgrade dates. I have 2 lines one upgrade is in Jan and the other is in July. So if my wife doesn't want to upgrade I'm good every 6 months. Except she needed a new phone 2 weeks ago so unless a miracle happens no tour for me.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    As a note, I do applaud VZW for their excellent CS. Each CS rep I spoke to was very kind and really tried their best to help me. But unfortunately they had a policy to follow and their managers all said no. You know how it is, kill the messenger.

mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Mule I would keep trying.
    I would, but I have a very short temper. I was just seeing what the reaction would be threatening to cancell, and when I got that answer, I almost did it just for spite. I was so ^%$%# pissed! Like J said, I have been a VZW customer forever, and would cry if my temper got the best of me and cancelled, lol.
    I can escalate too... Although I try not to. First guy told me no way because its more expensive and I told him bs, they are exactly same price then just said thank you and hung up. The second call the lady was nice and was willing to work it out. I told her about the issues and that I am on #7 storm since November 21st (hardware issues, Os problems, memory leak, etc). She told me that tour is one of approved devices for storm replacement. She got me set up and I will have it Tuesday.
    I'll give it a shot. My issue is that I'm still on my original phone from december. I just lived with the issues, lol.

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    As a note, I do applaud VZW for their excellent CS. Each CS rep I spoke to was very kind and really tried their best to help me. But unfortunately they had a policy to follow and their managers all said no. You know how it is, kill the messenger.
    J check bbm

Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Rellims
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Laney
    Wirelessly posted

Also multiple lines breaks out the upgrade dates. I have 2 lines one upgrade is in Jan and the other is in July. So if my wife doesn't want to upgrade I'm good every 6 months. Except she needed a new phone 2 weeks ago so unless a miracle happens no tour for me.
    I have a family plan too... Used my fatherinlaw's upgrade for my env before the storm... I guess its time to call vzw to see if that line is elig cuz online doesn't tell me at:

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    sorry all im slacking..ya know if you used my thread http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/v...g-no-os-s.html

I have it set to instant alert me(yes yes shameless plug but trying to keep this thread on topic)

they did this about a month ago.. i just got a new email set up at work that i should start getting info a lil sooner. lol I will make sure to post what I can.. had something to do with the midwest market(mich, pa, oh, wv) that area...

And olta and JL i think olta got a CSR that was willing to go the extra extra mile or the mng was in great mood. JL if I were you I would not keep hone: could hurt things down the line if you know what I mean

Edit- not meant in anyway to be mean or saying that everyone cant post what they want I am just a vip
    Last edited by jnepsa; 07-12-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast