Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    So I had a chance to play with this for a few hours thanks to my friend. It was using the production OS (.40) and I have to say the trackball issue is no big deal and either is the screen. It's so minor that really you will not notice it at all. I agree that no WiFi is stupid IMO but for those wanting a physical keyboard I was really impressed with it. Call quality for example was beyond stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So I had a chance to play with this for a few hours thanks to my friend. It was using the production OS (.40) and I have to say the trackball issue is no big deal and either is the screen. It's so minor that really you will not notice it at all. I agree that no WiFi is stupid IMO but for those wanting a physical keyboard I was really impressed with it. Call quality for example was beyond stellar.
    Thanks J glad to hear a hands on from a everyday BB user. BTW send me the phone if you are done with it will you?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks J glad to hear a hands on from a everyday BB user. BTW send me the phone if you are done with it will you?
    Ha I would love to. It was handcuffed to my friends arm

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Don't care whats wrong with it. I will still get it along with every other Blackberry that comes out. I was talking with Crucial on BBM and I can't wait to get my Tour.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Don't care whats wrong with it. I will still get it along with every other Blackberry that comes out. I was talking with Crucial on BBM and I can't wait to get my Tour.
    I agree Brett, I will be getting every BB that comes minus the ones on AT&T's crap network.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree Brett, I will be getting every BB that comes minus the ones on AT&T's crap network.
    But does the BlueTooth work J that is the question????

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    But does the BlueTooth work J that is the question????
    It sure did :dance::banana::dance::banana:

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    On Phone arena they have a review, that the call quality is horriable on both ends. Is this True? Anyone know how's the battery life doing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast