Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18
  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    So I had a chance to play with this for a few hours thanks to my friend. It was using the production OS (.40) and I have to say the trackball issue is no big deal and either is the screen. It's so minor that really you will not notice it at all. I agree that no WiFi is stupid IMO but for those wanting a physical keyboard I was really impressed with it. Call quality for example was beyond stellar.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So I had a chance to play with this for a few hours thanks to my friend. It was using the production OS (.40) and I have to say the trackball issue is no big deal and either is the screen. It's so minor that really you will not notice it at all. I agree that no WiFi is stupid IMO but for those wanting a physical keyboard I was really impressed with it. Call quality for example was beyond stellar.
    Thanks J glad to hear a hands on from a everyday BB user. BTW send me the phone if you are done with it will you?

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks J glad to hear a hands on from a everyday BB user. BTW send me the phone if you are done with it will you?
    Ha I would love to. It was handcuffed to my friends arm



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Don't care whats wrong with it. I will still get it along with every other Blackberry that comes out. I was talking with Crucial on BBM and I can't wait to get my Tour.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Don't care whats wrong with it. I will still get it along with every other Blackberry that comes out. I was talking with Crucial on BBM and I can't wait to get my Tour.
    I agree Brett, I will be getting every BB that comes minus the ones on AT&T's crap network.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree Brett, I will be getting every BB that comes minus the ones on AT&T's crap network.
    But does the BlueTooth work J that is the question????

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    But does the BlueTooth work J that is the question????
    It sure did :dance::banana::dance::banana:

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    S.I NY
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    30
    On Phone arena they have a review, that the call quality is horriable on both ends. Is this True? Anyone know how's the battery life doing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.