Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW

Tour or wait for Storm2?

Might have already been approached, but I couldn't find it...

Why would you replace your Storm, with a new Tour, when the Storm 2 will soon be available? Will you then replace your Tour with a Storm2, regardless of $$$, or do you keep your Storm, bypass the Tour, and wait for the Storm2 ?? Curious...I'm leaning to waiting for Storm2. Lemme know....

PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    OS
    im personally not a fan of touch kinda phones.. but if they correct the problems just like rumors r saying that it will be near as smooth a the iphone i would sat storm 2.. just for that reason

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    I like the large screen....I don't text a bunch and I don't type fast...I enjoy internet stuff, and email access....plus I'm 53 and need reading glasses :biglaugh:

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

I'm waiting for S2

Going to say Tour for me It boils down to one reason for me. I miss the keyboard I will miss the big screen and typing in landscape with the storm. But the physical keyboard is calling my name again, and I just realized something today that I have never really paid attention to in the past. With my storm I go out of my way to protect and handle it gently. All my past BB's I was never worried about that. They felt tough as nails but the storm does not.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    If you text a bunch...I can see it. I text my kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    If you text a bunch...I can see it. I text my kids...
    I rarely text at all as a matter fact. I do email quite a bit and miss the keyboard. But I honestly think with what I realized today about the storm not feeling well built it one of my major reasons.

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I rarely text at all as a matter fact. I do email quite a bit and miss the keyboard. But I honestly think with what I realized today about the storm not feeling well built it one of my major reasons.
    I agree, I hardly text anymore and email is getting more popular now Tour for me, and if anything I will just save a little here and there on the side for the Storm 2, not gonna rush to get it tho.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast