Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    Im waiting on the s2. I can not justify upgrading to a phone with a smaller screen and trackball. The storm was my first blackberry so I guess im kind of used to the touchscreen. Being that I have never used a phone with a trackball, the ole saying goes, "You cant miss nothing you never had." errrrr something like that.

Also I went to check out a bold at the local att store and the button are so small and im used to rotating to landscape mode for a big qwerty keyboard. So to me the virtual keyboard is just something I have grown to like as opposed to only using your phone in portrait. idk
    +1 to that Dukin. I'm in the same exact boat. Only reason I really want a tour is so I can make themes for it. I hate making themes for phones I dont have.

Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    you gotta be kidding...the storm is built rock solid.:bigeyes:
    till u drop it once or twice and or it miraculously falls flat screen first and then built as expected... touch screens will always be inferior in strength to those not toucscreen... but over all the touchscreend offer usually bigger resolutions and a few more head aches... tho i have a curve.. and might i add that its the #1 bb in the world but nuff bout me.. lol i think the tour is ideal, after reading bbos, and brian's statements the touch screens r more a hastle then a need.. u r typing an email which on a storm will take u 45 min and on a full keypad will take u about 15.. less errors easier to make sure u r pressing not clicking.. im for the storm cause im baise and wont get a touch screen fone.. just an iTouch.. hehehehe :borladuck:

hAlZik is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow hAlZik On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Has it been stated whether the Storm 2 will be a Verizon exclusive again? I haven't heard anything on the arrangements. I'm trying to decide if I should just pull the trigger and buy the Tour or possibly wait for the Storm 2. I'm not going to switch carriers for the S2, so I'm inclined to just purchase the Tour immediately.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hAlZik View Post
    Has it been stated whether the Storm 2 will be a Verizon exclusive again? I haven't heard anything on the arrangements. I'm trying to decide if I should just pull the trigger and buy the Tour or possibly wait for the Storm 2. I'm not going to switch carriers for the S2, so I'm inclined to just purchase the Tour immediately.
    Welcome to BBOS hAIZik. You will not be disappointed with the Tour.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Welcome to BlackberryOS hAlZik

I haven't heard whether or not it will be, but I assume it will

hAlZik is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow hAlZik On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I have no doubt that I will like the Tour. I'm still wondering though, has there been any word on whether the Storm 2 is exclusive to Verizon, or will Sprint carry it as well?

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    I have no doubt that I will like the Tour. I'm still wondering though, has there been any word on whether the Storm 2 is exclusive to Verizon, or will Sprint carry it as well?
    I do not know the answer to that question. And those in the know are probably precluded from speaking about it due to NDA's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12