Who has pre ordered their tour with Verizon?
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Who has pre ordered their tour with Verizon?

  1. #1
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times

    Who has pre ordered their tour with Verizon?

    If you have, what does your online status of your order show?




  2. #2
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Same as yours...damn it

  3. #3
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Needs to be the 13th already!

  4. #4
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Ya. I'm asking because every CS rep I talk to has a different answer regarding the order status.

    One said it will not be approved until the 12th when the phones are ready to be shipped.
    One said it could be another week before your order status is updated.
    One said it they are updating orders in the order they are received and could possibly be done by the 12th.

    So I'm wondering what does every one's order status?

    I will def be pissed off and raise hell if my order is not processed on the 12th and I have to wait longer for it. Defeats the purpose of a Pre Order.

  5. #5
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Ya. I'm asking because every CS rep I talk to has a different answer regarding the order status.

    One said it will not be approved until the 12th when the phones are ready to be shipped.
    One said it could be another week before your order status is updated.
    One said it they are updating orders in the order they are received and could possibly be done by the 12th.

    So I'm wondering what does every one's order status?

    I will def be pissed off and raise hell if my order is not processed on the 12th and I have to wait longer for it. Defeats the purpose of a Pre Order.
    Well considering the 12th is a Sunday :lmao:

  6. #6
    cslaten is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cslaten On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cali USA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    If you have, what does your online status of your order show?
    I tried to upgrade online, but something went wrong so I called Verizon. They told me that I the store will have the same price but you will have to do a mail in rebate, so I will be going to Verizon on Sunday.....

  7. #7
    del bobo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow del bobo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica Cali
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .148 BBCM V7 with Greek input...BBOS rocks
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    0 times

    Cool

    can't pre-order i have a business acct, but business CSR told me he will order Monday morning. That's a little backwards i would think. BB is a BUSINESS :lame:geared device, i have a BUSINESS ACCT??? mfg:are you picking up what I'm putting down? So hopefully there isn't a shortage and I get back ordered...that would suck phone I hope it ships Monday and Arrives Tuesday )
    Last edited by del bobo; 07-06-2009 at 07:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    No one else here has pre ordered?

  9. #9
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    I did not pre-order but will have mine in hand on the 12th.

  10. #10
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    I just want to know what others order status shows on verizon.

  11. #11
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    WOOHOO. order has been processed and charged to my account. Tour is on its wayyyyyyyyyyy

  12. #12
    medshog is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    N/A
    Device
    N/A
    OS
    N/A
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

    ordered it about 20 mins ago. This better change soon so that i can have this on my hands on monday

  13. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by medshog View Post
    Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

    ordered it about 20 mins ago. This better change soon so that i can have this on my hands on monday
    The earliest you will see it is Tuesday because orders don't go until Monday.

  14. #14
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Those ore pre ordered it with Best Buy, I heard that they started to sell a few pre orders they had for the VZW Tours today.

  15. #15
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    I will be ordering my 2morrow so yea

  16. #16
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Those ore pre ordered it with Best Buy, I heard that they started to sell a few pre orders they had for the VZW Tours today.
    I did the same thing with the Storm. There is a huge mega VZW store here in Los Angeles and they had 10 Storms the day before it hit the market. I was one of the lucky few thanks to BGR and his secret ninjas.

  17. #17
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I did the same thing with the Storm. There is a huge mega VZW store here in Los Angeles and they had 10 Storms the day before it hit the market. I was one of the lucky few thanks to BGR and his secret ninjas.
    That's awesome!!! With storm, I was at the store at 0545 (it opened at 0700) and was first in line...the store got like 20 storms I am passing on tour most likely...but will just go play with one at the store

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •