PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Kristopher's BB)

Damn I feel bad for sprint customers they get screwed lol!
    Oh you have no idea how bad they got screwed if the in store date I heard is true. :crucified:

Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I feel for Sprint customers in general :lmao:
    Lol, I agree. You deserve it if you even wanna get a contract on Sprint.

PIN
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    So, I'm a bit confused. I'm having a hard time finding any information about the Tour's release with Sprint tomorrow other than it's going to be available on the 12th. Can anyone point me to where I can find information about ordering this phone? The best I can tell, it's going to be online ordering only, is that correct?

Chad H.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwaypd View Post
    So, I'm a bit confused. I'm having a hard time finding any information about the Tour's release with Sprint tomorrow other than it's going to be available on the 12th. Can anyone point me to where I can find information about ordering this phone? The best I can tell, it's going to be online ordering only, is that correct?

Chad H.
    Check out Sprint's website and see if you are able to order it. Also, I am assuming that if it's truly launching the 12th, it should be available both online and in stores.

PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx

Chad H.
    Tomorrow(later today most likely) you'll be able to order it online and through tele sales ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Check out Sprint's website and see if you are able to order it. Also, I am assuming that if it's truly launching the 12th, it should be available both online and in stores.
    Yeah I don't think Sprint is fully launching this device on the 12th. It's more of a half launch. It won't be available for in store sales for quite a while after the 12th, from what I heard.

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X

Chad H.
    Guess your gonna have to just go down there and see huh Chad?

Call me if you get it.hone:

PIN
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Problem solved. Just saw it listed on Sprint's website and I placed my order.

Can't wait.

BTW... anybody want an old worn out 8830 WE?

Chad H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12