Unboxing the Blackberry Tour from Verizon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Unboxing the Blackberry Tour from Verizon

  1. #1
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times

    Unboxing the Blackberry Tour from Verizon



    The guys over at Engadget got a little present. They received a Blackberry Tour in the box and they were nice enough to share with the world that everyone loves. The feeling of opening up the Blackberry box to your own phone!! Well, I must say. This sure is one sexy Blackberry and I def can not wait to get mine in.

    Head over to Engadget to see the rest of the pictures of this sexy phone.




  2. #2
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    A part of me says man I gotta have that phone! And the other part says its just a curve. God I'm torn on this one.
    No matter where you go, there you are

  3. #3
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    A part of me says man I gotta have that phone! And the other part says its just a curve. God I'm torn on this one.
    I'm not Lol I am definitely getting this phone and I am excited bout holding it in my hands

  4. #4
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quick kris!!! Head over there and hijack them!

  5. #5
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    That phone sure does look good in that picture. :O
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I'm not Lol I am definitely getting this phone and I am excited bout holding it in my hands

    I am with you on this one bro goodbye storm hello Tour

  7. #7
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I am with you on this one bro goodbye storm hello Tour
    Honestly, I'm excited for them to post the video of it if they are lol. But I am actually planning on keeping the Storm. Ya know see where it goes with OS's Oh and how most themes we wont be able to see on the Tour like we do Storm:34:

  8. #8
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Honestly, I'm excited for them to post the video of it if they are lol. But I am actually planning on keeping the Storm. Ya know see where it goes with OS's Oh and how most themes we wont be able to see on the Tour like we do Storm:34:
    Not me baby I will send this back to VZW with a note that says please pass on to the next sap :lmao: J/k

    I just miss my keyboard plain and simple

  9. #9
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Honestly, I'm excited for them to post the video of it if they are lol. But I am actually planning on keeping the Storm. Ya know see where it goes with OS's Oh and how most themes we wont be able to see on the Tour like we do Storm:34:
    I just hope RIM doesn't mess this up and release it with the equivalent of .65

  10. #10
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Not me baby I will send this back to VZW with a note that says please pass on to the next sap :lmao: J/k

    I just miss my keyboard plain and simple
    This will be my first QWERTY keyboard BB

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I just hope RIM doesn't mess this up and release it with the equivalent of .65
    Me either :lmao: but i heard the OS it is set to be released on it quite good. Lets hope so

  11. #11
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I just hope RIM doesn't mess this up and release it with the equivalent of .65

    You just sabotaged it jlevy.....I'm lain some money on that one...:damnit:

  12. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    This will be my first QWERTY keyboard BB



    Me either :lmao: but i heard the OS it is set to be released on it quite good. Lets hope so


    Your first? Man you don't know what you have been missing! The only thing I like about the storms keyboard is that you can type in landscape LOL

    Yeah let's hope that the OS is darn good.

  13. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Your first? Man you don't know what you have been missing! The only thing I like about the storms keyboard is that you can type in landscape LOL

    Yeah let's hope that the OS is darn good.
    Didn't nikki teach you how to type in portrait. After the lesson I be typing real fast with sure type.

  14. #14
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    You just sabotaged it jlevy.....I'm lain some money on that one...:damnit:
    There should be odds in Vegas. I would be a rich man lol

  15. #15
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    You just sabotaged it jlevy.....I'm lain some money on that one...:damnit:
    shh! Dont say that! :lmao:


    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Your first? Man you don't know what you have been missing! The only thing I like about the storms keyboard is that you can type in landscape LOL

    Yeah let's hope that the OS is darn good.
    I have played with my friends Curve. But that is completely different from the keyboard on the Tour.

  16. #16
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    There should be odds in Vegas. I would be a rich man lol
    When you go...Look me up and I'll meet u there...That's easy money...

  17. #17
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    When you go...Look me up and I'll meet u there...That's easy money...
    Will do my friend.

  18. #18
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Didn't nikki teach you how to type in portrait. After the lesson I be typing real fast with sure type.
    Yes Ms. Nikki schooled me how to suretype and I must say I am a believer in it now LOL But I can still type faster one handed with a keyboard and without spelling mistakes.

  19. #19
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    shh! Dont say that! :lmao:




    I have played with my friends Curve. But that is completely different from the keyboard on the Tour.
    The keyboard is amazing that's all I can say. It's not as big as the bold but larger than the curve. It's just the perfect size. for those wanting a phyical keyboard this is def the one to get.

  20. #20
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yes Ms. Nikki schooled me how to suretype and I must say I am a believer in it now LOL But I can still type faster one handed with a keyboard and without spelling mistakes.
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about OPERATOR ERROR :alcoholic:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •