Whose getting the Tour? - Page 3

Poll: Are you getting the Tour?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: Whose getting the Tour?

  1. #41
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Nice try better find a better excuse than that LOL.
    I will forward you the PM :crying::crying:




  2. #42
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I would have but BBOS just fired me :chairfall:
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Nice try better find a better excuse than that LOL.
    Wow..I'm next in line for a promotion......:arms:

  3. #43
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wow..I'm next in line for a promotion......:arms:
    :damnit::banned::banned::banned:

  4. #44
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :damnit::banned::banned::banned:
    can't blame me for tryin....How else am I goin to get 4 BARS...
    Congrats......
    Great job Bryan

  5. #45
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    can't blame me for tryin....How else am I goin to get 4 BARS...
    Congrats......
    Great job Bryan
    Actually when you have 300 reputation points or more you get 4 bars. Since no one loves me I only have three.

  6. #46
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Actually when you have 300 reputation points or more you get 4 bars. Since no one loves me I only have three.
    :crying::crying:

    Geez do you have a donate button as well :chairfall:

  7. #47
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Actually when you have 300 reputation points or more you get 4 bars. Since no one loves me I only have three.
    Me as well

  8. #48
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I'm sticking to the storm but not by choice. Get this, just today the wives phone gets wet at a B-Day party and breaks. So we went and used the upgrade (env, can't convince her to go BB) and I was going to use it for the Tour. Oh well, I'm not unhappy with the storm and I have been stealing her upgrades since 06, she deserves one. January upgrade it is for me. Unless a miracle happens.

    Oh yah, the VZW guy did say the 12th was solid.
    Last edited by Rellims; 06-27-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  9. #49
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    What do you see in the tour Rellims....Tell me the advantages you like....
    I currently have the Storm too.

  10. #50
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal
    What do you see in the tour Rellims....Tell me the advantages you like....
    I currently have the Storm too.
    I've been playing with my friends 8900 and I'm missing the quickness of typing on a physical keyboard. Also the screen on the 8900 looks like HD compared to the storm IMHO. If the tour is similar I'm sold. But by Jan I may be looking at storm 2, or something else.
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  11. #51
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I've been playing with my friends 8900 and I'm missing the quickness of typing on a physical keyboard. Also the screen on the 8900 looks like HD compared to the storm IMHO. If the tour is similar I'm sold. But by Jan I may be looking at storm 2, or something else.
    Cool...Thanks:1244:
    Now I really don't know what to do.....Time will tell.

  12. #52
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    I'll wait for STORM 2 !!!

    plus it times well with my "upgrade" date

  13. #53
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Count me in. Tour it is.
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  14. #54
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I'm sticking to the storm but not by choice. Get this, just today the wives phone gets wet at a B-Day party and breaks. So we went and used the upgrade (env, can't convince her to go BB) and I was going to use it for the Tour. Oh well, I'm not unhappy with the storm and I have been stealing her upgrades since 06, she deserves one. January upgrade it is for me. Unless a miracle happens.

    Oh yah, the VZW guy did say the 12th was solid.
    And from the reviews I have read about it the Tour's screen is supposed to be stunning.

  15. #55
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    And from the reviews I have read about it the Tour's screen is supposed to be stunning.
    Stunning...and smaller than my storm. Like the BIG screen. Sorry, but isn't this just a "fancy" Curve ?
    Last edited by Orio; 06-28-2009 at 12:04 AM.

  16. #56
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Stunning...and smaller than my storm. Like the BIG screen. Sorry, but isn't this just a "fancy" Curve ?
    Its a cross between the Bold and Curve size wise, and spec wise it's the Storm with a physical keyboard.

  17. #57
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    I would like to get the tour. But I don't know if I can part with t touch screen. Guess I will wait for the S2.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  18. #58
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi guys, I think ill stay with the storm, Like orio said it looks like a fancy curve, i tinkered with the new curve and it didnt impress me at all, i think is the fact that i have big retard hands, i dont like little phones, and the storm is kinda tiny too but just border line.
    Baby you spaguetti?

  19. #59
    FISH4RUDY's Avatar
    FISH4RUDY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Stock .320
    Posts
    166
    Liked
    1 times
    I will wait and see what you guys and gals say first. But unless it's awsome I will wait a few months and hope the Storm2 pops up on the radar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •