Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 36

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    so if you available for upgrade can you pre-order that way ? my Main line is available for upgrade so that means a nice discount lol



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    so if you available for upgrade can you pre-order that way ? my Main line is available for upgrade so that means a nice discount lol
    I'm sure you can when vzw allows people to start pre ordering.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm sure you can when vzw allows people to start pre ordering.
    ok cool



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Stock .320
    Posts
    166
    Well this is good news. Great find.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Verizon Sales put me on a list to be called when the Tour is available for pre-order.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Verizon Sales put me on a list to be called when the Tour is available for pre-order.
    Do you think they'll call? That must be an enormous list.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    No, I dont think they will. Just like how I signed up for the Tour e-mail updates and have not seen any e-mail yet frmo verizon stating July 12th would be the release date.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    No, I dont think they will. Just like how I signed up for the Tour e-mail updates and have not seen any e-mail yet frmo verizon stating July 12th would be the release date.
    Yeah I haven't received anything either :banghead:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •