Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 33

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Love the view, but cannot take the keyboard (or lack thereof) on the Storm. I"ve thown in the towel on the typing, when the TOUR drops, all bets are off.
    I spend more time correcting typos, than I do writing. Simply cannot do business with the current device.

    Nice find olta!
    Last edited by cruznthru; 06-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Did anybody ever find the differences in the 2 upc codes for the tour? I tried to call VZW, and they said they couldn't look up phones in inventory with the UPC rebate codes, which makes no sense to me. Wouldnt they have to be able to do that to know what the phone is that the rebate is attached to?

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Did anybody ever find the differences in the 2 upc codes for the tour? I tried to call VZW, and they said they couldn't look up phones in inventory with the UPC rebate codes, which makes no sense to me. Wouldnt they have to be able to do that to know what the phone is that the rebate is attached to?
    Maybe that was just their pat answer Mule. I don't think they can officially say anything until VZW makes the announcement on availability.



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Did anybody ever find the differences in the 2 upc codes for the tour? I tried to call VZW, and they said they couldn't look up phones in inventory with the UPC rebate codes, which makes no sense to me. Wouldnt they have to be able to do that to know what the phone is that the rebate is attached to?
    Maybe that was just their pat answer Mule. I don't think they can officially say anything until VZW makes the announcement on availability.
    I thought about that, but the guy sounded new, and legitimately stupid.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    I think I have finally made up my mind to dump the storm for the tour. I may keep my storm for awhile, while im testing out the tour. That way I can sell either phone for the one I stick with.

    The Storm was the first blackberry I have ever had, so Im not sure how I would like a trackball over a touchscreen.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    I think I have finally made up my mind to dump the storm for the tour. I may keep my storm for awhile, while im testing out the tour. That way I can sell either phone for the one I stick with.

    The Storm was the first blackberry I have ever had, so Im not sure how I would like a trackball over a touchscreen.
    I have heard good things from people that got to play with them....Try it out though...I am not into the whole physical keyboard thing...so I am waiting for storm 2

  7. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Two UPCs are one camera version and one is non camera version. And before Sprint was suppose to release it before Verizon, started testings months before Verizon also. Then Sprint wanted the Pre out, so they put the Tour on the back burner until the Pre was released. So it's still up in the air rather Sprint or Verizon will release first, but Sprint has been ready.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Two UPCs are one camera version and one is non camera version. And before Sprint was suppose to release it before Verizon, started testings months before Verizon also. Then Sprint wanted the Pre out, so they put the Tour on the back burner until the Pre was released. So it's still up in the air rather Sprint or Verizon will release first, but Sprint has been ready.
    Interesting thanks Ausch :fing02:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •