Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Although I don't hear from you anymore :28:
    This is not the place to discuss :lmao: jkjk, but what you think bout the Tour? Honestly?

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    This is not the place to discuss :lmao: jkjk, but what you think bout the Tour? Honestly?
    I am really thinking I might get one and toss the storm in the toilet :lmao: Although I will say I just got my 3rd replacement today and it is 1000% better than any storm I have owned or played with. It is like a whole new phone (no pun intended)

And I will discuss what I want where I want buddy :censored:

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Besides the physical keyboard I am not impressed. It's essentially keyboard version of the storm with the same processor, battery etc. And the fact that it is lacking WiFi I just don't understand. So for me just to have a physical keyboard with much of an upgrade I think I will be passing on the tour. Just my personal feeling on it.

Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Besides the physical keyboard I am not impressed. It's essentially keyboard version of the storm with the same processor, battery etc. And the fact that it is lacking WiFi I just don't understand. So for me just to have a physical keyboard with much of an upgrade I think I will be passing on the tour. Just my personal feeling on it.
    All valid points but since I could care less about wifi it does sound like a great phone. I have days were I don't miss the keyboard and days I do.

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Love the view, but cannot take the keyboard (or lack thereof) on the Storm. I"ve thown in the towel on the typing, when the TOUR drops, all bets are off.
    I spend more time correcting typos, than I do writing. Simply cannot do business with the current device.

Nice find olta!
    Last edited by cruznthru; 06-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.

mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Did anybody ever find the differences in the 2 upc codes for the tour? I tried to call VZW, and they said they couldn't look up phones in inventory with the UPC rebate codes, which makes no sense to me. Wouldnt they have to be able to do that to know what the phone is that the rebate is attached to?
    No matter where you go, there you are

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Did anybody ever find the differences in the 2 upc codes for the tour? I tried to call VZW, and they said they couldn't look up phones in inventory with the UPC rebate codes, which makes no sense to me. Wouldnt they have to be able to do that to know what the phone is that the rebate is attached to?
    Maybe that was just their pat answer Mule. I don't think they can officially say anything until VZW makes the announcement on availability.

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Maybe that was just their pat answer Mule. I don't think they can officially say anything until VZW makes the announcement on availability.
    I thought about that, but the guy sounded new, and legitimately stupid.

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I think I have finally made up my mind to dump the storm for the tour. I may keep my storm for awhile, while im testing out the tour. That way I can sell either phone for the one I stick with.

The Storm was the first blackberry I have ever had, so Im not sure how I would like a trackball over a touchscreen.

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    I think I have finally made up my mind to dump the storm for the tour. I may keep my storm for awhile, while im testing out the tour. That way I can sell either phone for the one I stick with.

The Storm was the first blackberry I have ever had, so Im not sure how I would like a trackball over a touchscreen.
    I have heard good things from people that got to play with them....Try it out though...I am not into the whole physical keyboard thing...so I am waiting for storm 2

ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Liked
    0 times
    Two UPCs are one camera version and one is non camera version. And before Sprint was suppose to release it before Verizon, started testings months before Verizon also. Then Sprint wanted the Pre out, so they put the Tour on the back burner until the Pre was released. So it's still up in the air rather Sprint or Verizon will release first, but Sprint has been ready.

Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Two UPCs are one camera version and one is non camera version. And before Sprint was suppose to release it before Verizon, started testings months before Verizon also. Then Sprint wanted the Pre out, so they put the Tour on the back burner until the Pre was released. So it's still up in the air rather Sprint or Verizon will release first, but Sprint has been ready.
    Interesting thanks Ausch :fing02:

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Thanks as always for the scoop bro!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12