Status Indicators Disappeared

Thread: Status Indicators Disappeared

ashlee470 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    3 times

Status Indicators Disappeared

When receiving texts, emails, bbm, social media, and missed calls my status indicators on the top of my home screen do not display all of a sudden. I get the red star though on the bottom icons though. How do I get these status indicators on the top screen to appear though?? Thank you in advance

BBSuperAbuser is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BBSuperAbuser On Twitter Add BBSuperAbuser on Facebook Visit BBSuperAbuser's Youtube Channel
    PIN
    2AC197
    Device
    Zed10, PlayBook
    OS
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    79 times
    We need a little more info, what os are you running? Are you using a stock theme, or a third party theme? does this occur only with wifi turned on? The more info you give us, the easier it is to help.

Liked
    3 times
    well I'm not sure if this is the os but its v5.0.0.591...as for the theme its precision zen the one that came with the phone...and the wifi is always on. This just started happening yesterday and I've had the phone for over year. I did download 2 free apps for LED notifications less then a week ago if that has anything to do with it but I don't see how it would.

Youssef is offline Forum Moderator Follow Youssef On Twitter Add Youssef on Facebook Add Youssef on Google+ Add Youssef on Linkedin
    Device
    Z10-1
    OS
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Liked
    97 times
    I think LED apps are not causing anything because you've said that the notifications at the top of home screen don't appear.So in my opinion,the LED Apps. aren't related with home screen notifications !
    In my point of view,It might be a problem with the OS.
    I suggest checking All In One Guide - How To Upgrade Your Device - with Pictures & Videos
    Also check here to find the latest official OS for your Tour 9630.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlee470 View Post
    well I'm not sure if this is the os but its v5.0.0.591...as for the theme its precision zen the one that came with the phone...and the wifi is always on. This just started happening yesterday and I've had the phone for over year. I did download 2 free apps for LED notifications less then a week ago if that has anything to do with it but I don't see how it would.
    Something you may want to try if you haven't already, is a battery pull restart. Take you battery out of your phone while it is still on and unplugged, wait about a minute, then put the battery back in and turn phone on. Let us know if this helps.
    Youssef likes this.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

Liked
    3 times
    I took the battery out this morning and it worked! I don't know why I didn't just try that to begin with haha thanks everyone for your help!
    ice2921, Joe Jerde and ghostryder like this.

Youssef is offline Forum Moderator Follow Youssef On Twitter Add Youssef on Facebook Add Youssef on Google+ Add Youssef on Linkedin
    Device
    Z10-1
    OS
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Liked
    97 times

Thumbs up

I took the battery out this morning and it worked! I don't know why I didn't just try that to begin with haha thanks everyone for your help!
    Great! Joe solved it easily
    We are here to help you & you're welcomed anytime

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    You'd be surprised at how many little issues a battery pull can fix. It's good practice to always perform a battery pull restart after you install any apps or themes on your device. This will keep you OS fresh and hopefully from any issues in the future.

Great to be able to help!

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone