mickyimp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    9 5 3 0
    OS
    5.0.0.230H
    Liked
    0 times

gmail and messages folder

hi everyone i am having and issue with my gmail account on my blackberry everytime i get a new message on my gmail account i dont see the mail in my gmail but it will show up in my all messages folder and it only does it some emails not all of them does anyone have a clue on how to fix this issue i was messing around with gmail filter settings but didnt change anything i deleted the account and set up the account more than once and even checked the settings through bis site and nothing.

I am currently running 5.0.0.484 for verizon tour

i would appreciate any help thanks

sunkast Guest
    Are you using a custom theme? You could try using an official BB theme and see if that makes any difference.

Device
    9 5 3 0
    OS
    5.0.0.230H
    Liked
    0 times
    nah its the default theme. but i do have gmail filters setup not on the blackberry but on the computer.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyimp View Post
    nah its the default theme. but i do have gmail filters setup not on the blackberry but on the computer.
    I'll ask around with the staff and see if they have any ideas.

3rd Stng is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm2 (9550)
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    It is your filtering rules setup in GMail. Messages that are archived are not in your "inbox" anymore and therefore do not show up in your inbox on your device. If you changed to a different label on your BB, you should see the messages just like you do with the 'All Mail' filter.

Device
    9 5 3 0
    OS
    5.0.0.230H
    Liked
    0 times
    yeah i tried to look for all mail filter and i dont thinks its there anymore i saw it before in the mail folder and not there anymore

3rd Stng is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm2 (9550)
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyimp View Post
    yeah i tried to look for all mail filter and i dont thinks its there anymore i saw it before in the mail folder and not there anymore
    In the GMail message inbox, click on the Menu (BB) button and choose Filter. Near the top of the list, you should see an 'All Mail' label.