PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

5.0 OS for VZW Blackberry Tour

Ive been searching around for an OS for my Blackberry Tour and have tried many. So now im coming to the experts. I am wondering what OS is the most stable with the best battery life and overal performance?

Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Liked
    1 times
    Sorry, I don't have a Tour....but I would go with the newly leaked 5.0.0.530

Click on the "download" button top of page. I use the Storm2 and I use a hybrid with 5.0.0.530 in it and am very impressed with it.

Good Luck ..

rounsy222 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Welcome! You will get lots of opinions about that question. I am personally running the leaked .530 and love it. I had the .484 and it was ok, laggy at times. The .419 was solid so is driphters hybrid. I had all of these on my tour. Seems to me most will probably say either driphters hybrid or the .419. I'm one of the few lucky ones that is having success with the .530. All the above is a huge step up from the os 4 that verizon still has out. For me the .530 has been crisp and lag free, good battery life and a solid antenna. Good luck!
    Posted via mobile device

AcmeCocktailCo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow AcmeCocktailCo On Twitter
    PIN
    PM me for
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    vWhatever's most recent
    Liked
    0 times
    Gotta agree with the votes for 5.0.0.530, if and only if: you don't use Berrybuzz or a holster.

If you don't do either, the OS is great; definitely the most stable I've seen yet.

fratts is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    311c188d
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    419 gets my vote. I've tried 484, and 530 but did not like them because of weird random bugs and have always rolled back to 419. 484 and 530 both have reboot problems.