Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Display Time App When Browsing

Macaroni86 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Macaroni86 On Twitter
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Don't know if anyone is even reading this thread anymore but shimmy actually made an app just for this type of situation finally! Its called TellMeTheTime, its a great small app that puts the time in every bb menu. I would put a link to the thread with an OTA but I don't think I have the post count and if you just search the forums for the apps name you'll find it no problem. It works perfect though and everyone should definitely get it and donate.
    Posted via mobile device

ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni86 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is even reading this thread anymore but shimmy actually made an app just for this type of situation finally! Its called TellMeTheTime, its a great small app that puts the time in every bb menu. I would put a link to the thread with an OTA but I don't think I have the post count and if you just search the forums for the apps name you'll find it no problem. It works perfect though and everyone should definitely get it and donate.
    Posted via mobile device
    That is a true fan! Thanks a ton man!

Here is the link for anyone who does end up reading this thread: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...methetime.html -- Donators also get TellMe! Professional for free, and also are designated beta testers! Which is going on right now (Macaroni86 is currently one)!
    "Shimmy, I love it when you talk nerdy to me!" - Natemz

Macaroni86 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Macaroni86 On Twitter
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I try to help you out anyway I can man, its all about getting your app known! I'm just doing my part to spread the word out to all bb users.
    Posted via mobile device

newscctv is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    Me too.. Whats the point of wasting space on the screen for time when browsing, while you can just go to home screen and then back to browsing, Multitasking
    Last edited by Tevansny; 09-27-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Removed Spam links

jhon corner is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    I was thinking to have time application while browsing on the net over your phone. But there is no such application and whenever its urgent you have to go for end call button to see the time.

NickMcBride is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Device
    BB9900,Playbook
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Advance LED and OS can control almost every feature of your phone including screenshots, setting the date and time to the menu bar etc. it has at least 50 seperate options and is the most useful and fail proof all in one tool for the blackberry in my opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12