Date, Profile, and Lagging Issues with Taste This Rainbow Hidden Today+ Theme

Thread: Date, Profile, and Lagging Issues with Taste This Rainbow Hidden Today+ Theme

Sassy76 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Date, Profile, and Lagging Issues with Taste This Rainbow Hidden Today+ Theme

I have the Tour, v5.0.0.230 (platform 4.2.0.61), and I bought the following theme a few days ago: All Things Berry - Taste THIS Rainbow Hidden Today+ 9630/Tour BlackBerry Theme. Does anyone have this theme and/or aware of any issues with it? For example, it is sloooooow (serious lag time when navigating through screens, emails, etc), the complete date doesn't show up on the home screen, and there is not a sound profile option on the home screen either (the screen shot shows the option). I've been running the BBampd theme and loved it, but got tired of plain pink and wanted something more colorful, but still 100% functional (I like to see as many calendar entries as possible when I roll over my calendar icon). Suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your help!!

Update: Don't know why I bother buying other people's themes when Nate makes such fabulous ones!! I just downloaded his BBPro V3 Pink theme...which ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, disregard the help request (plus I posted in the wrong forum..sorry), and just consider this post a warning to other Tour OS 5.0 users.
    Last edited by Sassy76; 12-09-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Add info