SMS Custom Ringtone does not give audible alert in holster? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SMS Custom Ringtone does not give audible alert in holster?

plasamagirl is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    sprint tour
    Liked
    0 times

now upgraded to new os 5 now new problem

Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Keep me posted...
    Ok update I got new version. All is good have not tried to cutom alert for any one but it alerts in holster one problem now my sprint telenav won't work it says gps not turned on but it Is I called telenave they said delete and reinstall not working so I went to app world and downloaded free trial telenav and it works but ill got to pay 9.99. Yeah right so far all else works just trying to figure out why iy works and sprint telenav won't
    Any ideas
    Posted via mobile device
    Last edited by plasamagirl; 11-20-2009 at 10:58 PM.

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    There are some issues with Sprint GPS apps and 5.0. Have you tried amazeGPS?

Device
    sprint tour
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    There are some issues with Sprint GPS apps and 5.0. Have you tried amazeGPS?
    No where do I get it and how. Is it like telenav with turn by turn out loud do u use it
    Posted via mobile device

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by plasamagirl View Post
    No where do I get it and how. Is it like telenav with turn by turn out loud do u use it
    Posted via mobile device
    Here is their web site: amAze - Free maps and affordable GPS Navigation for your mobile phone!

Device
    sprint tour
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Nope I did try it I have to buy it I did finally get google maps to load it works fine no problems but my telenave still says device gps is turned off and logs out if I keep opening it like the 10th time it will work fine but thts only 15 day free trial from appworld my sprint telenav won't ge past the reg part where it ask for ya name and email if ya fat enough to enter the info it does not send when you click it ....

Is there any other free appwith turn by turn for free that might work with 5.0. On the tour. Other thanb that I'm loving the upgrade but need turn by turn out loud ..
    Sprint has new blackberry coming out in a fewe months will it has 5.0 and what nav app will it have any body know .. What app does verzion use for nav on tour.
    Posted via mobile device

Device
    sprint tour
    Liked
    0 times
    Oh and does anybody have idea if sprint is aware of this issue with gps apps sayng gps radio is turned off when it really on black berry maps is working faster than I've ever seen that's really great. Finally
    Posted via mobile device

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by plasamagirl View Post
    Nope I did try it I have to buy it I did finally get google maps to load it works fine no problems but my telenave still says device gps is turned off and logs out if I keep opening it like the 10th time it will work fine but thts only 15 day free trial from appworld my sprint telenav won't ge past the reg part where it ask for ya name and email if ya fat enough to enter the info it does not send when you click it ....

Is there any other free appwith turn by turn for free that might work with 5.0. On the tour. Other thanb that I'm loving the upgrade but need turn by turn out loud ..
    Sprint has new blackberry coming out in a fewe months will it has 5.0 and what nav app will it have any body know .. What app does verzion use for nav on tour.
    Posted via mobile device
    amazeGPS is free...

Device
    sprint tour
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    amazeGPS is free...
    I downloaded it and yes it was free but the feature for turn by turn it would not let me use It wanted me to up grade
    Posted via mobile device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12