Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 25 to 29 of 29

  1. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179

    9630 - 50v7.11 (5.0.0.230 based)

    You can thank @Irtehun for this one at http:BBHybrids - Blackberry Hybrids

    This is the latest and greatest.

    BBHybrids Forums - Downloads - 9630 - 50v7.11 (5.0.0.230 based)



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SkyNet
    PIN
    G PONG BALLS!
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    You can thank @Irtehun for this one at http:BBHybrids - Blackberry Hybrids

    This is the latest and greatest.

    BBHybrids Forums - Downloads - 9630 - 50v7.11 (5.0.0.230 based)
    +1 to that, I'm loving this hybrid and my Tour!

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    VA
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
    +1 to that, I'm loving this hybrid and my Tour!
    Its even better when you load it with .191 radio. Runs way more faster and smoother.
    Posted via mobile device



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by noto220 View Post
    Its even better when you load it with .191 radio. Runs way more faster and smoother.
    Posted via mobile device
    that is a matter of opinion. i see no noticeable difference, other than the fact that the charging icon doesn't appear.

    download speeds seem a bit faster but still slow compared to WinMo phones I have.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    20
    I really really wish we could get a decent leak these days. I am running .230 with v14 hybrid and it runs well but there are still a few issues I would like to see resolved. I was so close to getting a Droid a few days ago but to my surprise I didnt like it all that much, which is funny cause I am always wanting the new phones that come out. I switched to a Tour from a Storm1 and I like the phone but its like we get no love in the leak department, especially since the last two leaks that came out had a huge do not install sign attached to them. Come on leak gods make it rain!



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •