Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Liked
    0 times

SD Card Issue

Hi, How are you guys?

I have a problem with my SDCard on my Tour. (With Default OS)

One day stopped working. I can't save anything and I can't enter on the SDCard from my device or my PC. And I can't give it format from my device or PC.

I inserted the SDCard on my Storm 9530 and from it I can see all from my device and PC perfectly. I formatted the SDCard and all good.

So what's happens here?

I wipe my Tour and load a OS 5.0 and the problem still there. When I reset my Tour show me "media card can not be accessed due to fatal errors" and from Options>Memory show me "The memory can't be read. Check the format..." but I can't repair or give it format from there.

What Can I do?

Thanks guys

Apps:
    SmartAlerts, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, BBFileScout, XContact, GoogleSync, IM+, S4A, CopyAll, Forward with Edit, Wallpaper Shuffle, ScoreMobile, Sensobi

sunkast Guest
    Are you certain it's seated correctly? Do you have another one you could try in the device?

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    So if I'm understanding you Jbermudez,

You can take the SD card that was in your 9630 and insert it into your 9530. From here your Device (9530) and your PC can see the information on your SD card.
    Then you go to take that same SD card and place it into your 9630 and the Device (9630) and the PC won't read the information.
    Is this correct? If so, then your 9630's ability to read/write to SD cards is malfunctioned.
    Hardware failure...

Jbermudez is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Ask It
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Are you certain it's seated correctly? Do you have another one you could try in the device?
    Yes, I'm very sure. I checked at least 10 times.
    Yes, I tried with the SDCard of my Storm 9530 with same result. (Can't read the information)

Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    So if I'm understanding you Jbermudez,

You can take the SD card that was in your 9630 and insert it into your 9530. From here your Device (9530) and your PC can see the information on your SD card.
    Then you go to take that same SD card and place it into your 9630 and the Device (9630) and the PC won't read the information.
    Is this correct? If so, then your 9630's ability to read/write to SD cards is malfunctioned.
    Hardware failure...
    Yes, exactly. I will contact the seller for warranty. I hope he respond me without problem because I bought by Amazon.com
    I never used a warranty with amazon.com

-------
    Thanks for you cooperation and replies. I really appreciate it :hail:

I wiped the Tour and loaded a OS 5.0 with hopes of fix but same result

Thanks guys

Apps:
    SmartAlerts, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, BBFileScout, XContact, GoogleSync, IM+, S4A, CopyAll, Forward with Edit, Wallpaper Shuffle, ScoreMobile, Sensobi

BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times
    I'd have to agree that this is most likely a hardware malfunction with your Tour's card reader. You could even try a card reader on someones PC if you put your microsd card in a full size SD adapter and if it reads you can be pretty certain the card reader in your Tour has failed.

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    I've only had one instance with Amazon.com Jbermudez and in the long run it turned out well.
    Good Luck...:fing02:

Jbermudez is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Ask It
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    I'd have to agree that this is most likely a hardware malfunction with your Tour's card reader. You could even try a card reader on someones PC if you put your microsd card in a full size SD adapter and if it reads you can be pretty certain the card reader in your Tour has failed.
    Perfect, I will try find an adapter to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I've only had one instance with Amazon.com Jbermudez and in the long run it turned out well.
    Good Luck...:fing02:
    Thanks bro. Hopefully this time also turn out well

---
    Thanks for your comments and advices guys

Apps: