how do you go about changing the Radio on the tour
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: how do you go about changing the Radio on the tour

  1. #1
    Sporkman's Avatar
    Sporkman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    92

    how do you go about changing the Radio on the tour

    please and thx you




  2. #2
    sunkast Guest
    Shrink-A-OS might, but I'm not 100% sure. Why do you want to change the radio file?

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Shrink-A-OS might, but I'm not 100% sure. Why do you want to change the radio file?
    Shrink is only good for the shrink.. you would have to use the .sfi from another OS.

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Shrink is only good for the shrink.. you would have to use the .sfi from another OS.
    Shrink does include swap a radio now J and supports the 9630 last I checked

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Shrink does include swap a radio now J and supports the 9630 last I checked
    HUH.... I didnt see that so umm nevermind what I said.. i stink

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •