Bbsak v1.2 download link anyone??

Thread: Bbsak v1.2 download link anyone??

NICKJAINES is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    T0 Beans.
    Device
    9630 (sprint)
    OS
    hybrid v7.12
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Bbsak v1.2 download link anyone??

I WAS WONDERING if anybody has the link for bbsak v1.2 ? Im so over 1.7 after using it once, pretty horrible you ask me, Anyway I want to downgrade and maybe someone can help rimgeeks site give "not authorised" please help

sunkast Guest

wowthatisrandom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Liked
    0 times
    what is soo horrible about it? it does everything 1.2 does and 10 times more?

sandman1987 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKJAINES View Post
    I WAS WONDERING if anybody has the link for bbsak v1.2 ? Im so over 1.7 after using it once, pretty horrible you ask me, Anyway I want to downgrade and maybe someone can help rimgeeks site give "not authorised" please help
    You get the "You are not authorised to download this attachment." message if you are not logged into the rimgeeks forum. You have to register on their site to download from it. I'm with random though, what was the issue with 1.7 for you? I have found its much better than 1.2. I did have problems with one of the versions (1.3 or 1.4) before, but found it was a bad download. I uninstalled adn redownloaded and evrything was fine. Maybe you should try that cause 1.2 and 1.7 are the same with more features added to 1.7.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1987 View Post
    You get the "You are not authorised to download this attachment." message if you are not logged into the rimgeeks forum. You have to register on their site to download from it.
    Only for Mirror 1. If you choose Mirror Two or Three, you do not need to sign up or log in to download. The other version you can probably still find the rapidshare links by searching Google for the file name.
    Last edited by sunkast; 11-15-2009 at 03:02 PM.