BlackBerry Pro v3- Tour Edition! UPDATED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 135

Thread: BlackBerry Pro v3- Tour Edition! UPDATED!

  1. #21
    Active_Matrix is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LI, NY
    PIN
    4032c60f
    Device
    8350i
    OS
    4.6.1.313
    Posts
    80
    Liked
    0 times
    Stupid question, would these themes work on the 8350i, or are they a different format?




  2. #22
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Active_Matrix View Post
    Stupid question, would these themes work on the 8350i, or are they a different format?
    yeah different format. I am working on versions for the 83xx series and the 85xx series too. Hopefully this week.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  3. #23
    new_e46 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    That's a nice theme!!! Any chance you could make a similar one for 8900? :-)

  4. #24
    JustinD is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phx Az
    Device
    9550 & 9630
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    0 times
    pm'd you on CB, but saw that you said you don't check that very often.

    any chance of making a version without the weather spot up the corner. i don't use a weather app and would like the middle area to be open and see more of the wallpaper.

    i don't see myself using any other theme, this is sweet...just could do without that one part.

  5. #25
    glockguy's Avatar
    glockguy is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Liked
    1 times
    Wow!!! What a theme!!! Couple stupid questions though....how can I get the weather up in the corner there? Right now mine is set at browser....Also, any way to keep the calendar from disappearing when I scroll away from the calendar link on the bottom......and lastly.....how can I customize the links on the very bottom? I sorted out my icons to the ones that I want already! Thanks a ton!

  6. #26
    glockguy's Avatar
    glockguy is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh wait....nevermind.....I just sorted out the weather thing, and now that I just got three emails, I understand why the calendar disappears..........GREAT theme..........

  7. #27
    jsanta11's Avatar
    jsanta11 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Strong Island
    PIN
    305843F7
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .428
    Posts
    57
    Liked
    1 times
    Theme looks sick bro..love the black edition....
    Storm 9550
    New Vzw Customer

  8. #28
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
    pm'd you on CB, but saw that you said you don't check that very often.

    any chance of making a version without the weather spot up the corner. i don't use a weather app and would like the middle area to be open and see more of the wallpaper.

    i don't see myself using any other theme, this is sweet...just could do without that one part.
    I am currently not doing any custom versions. Got too much on my plate. Everyone is wanting versions for other models.

    But you never know, I could surprise you.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  9. #29
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    Wow!!! What a theme!!! Couple stupid questions though....how can I get the weather up in the corner there? Right now mine is set at browser....Also, any way to keep the calendar from disappearing when I scroll away from the calendar link on the bottom......and lastly.....how can I customize the links on the very bottom? I sorted out my icons to the ones that I want already! Thanks a ton!
    Glad you got it figured out. The bottom dock icons are not customizable though. It's not possible with the developer kit.:17:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  10. #30
    Philc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    Newbe first post be easy on me lol

    When message pending I select message tab on bottom ,click on it ,check message then exit yet message still shows on today screen when I highlight message tab.
    Is that normal?
    I would think message would clear off home screen after checked.


    Phil-
    Last edited by Philc; 08-16-2009 at 10:02 PM.

  11. #31
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Philc View Post
    Newbe first post be easy on me lol

    When message pending I select message tab on bottom ,click on it ,check message then exit yet message still show when I highlight message tab.
    Is that normal?
    I would think message would clear off home screen after checked.


    Phil-
    If you select another tab and switch back to the message tab it should go away.

    BTW, Welcome to BBOS!
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #32
    Philc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    If you select another tab and switch back to the message tab it should go away.

    BTW, Welcome to BBOS!
    Yeah I noticed that..just thought it was odd user had to do that.
    Its little confusing selecting that tab ,viewing inbox then backing out seeing message still displayed on Today screen.



    Phil-
    Last edited by Philc; 08-16-2009 at 10:17 PM.

  13. #33
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Philc View Post
    Yeah I noticed that..just thought it was odd user had to do that.
    Its little confusing selecting that tab ,viewing inbox then backing out seeing message still displayed on Today screen.



    Phil-
    I agree. Its just a weird bug in Plazmic. Does it on my Storm as well.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  14. #34
    Philc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I agree. Its just a weird bug in Plazmic. Does it on my Storm as well.
    Hopfully bug fix will come sooner then later.
    Your art is incredible ,Thanks for providing.

    Phil-

  15. #35
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Philc View Post
    Hopfully bug fix will come sooner then later.
    Your art is incredible ,Thanks for providing.

    Phil-
    You are very welcome. Glad you like it.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  16. #36
    xwera43's Avatar
    xwera43 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Liked
    0 times
    Awesome Nate! :hail:

    Now to choose which color! :Eyecrazy:

    I did want to point out that on the Black & White version that some of the button text cannot be read because the button is white on white text. I haven't looked to see if it affects any apps (I know some themes mess up MySpace & Facebook dialog boxes but I don't have either loaded on my Tour).

    ~X

  17. #37
    fsantiago36's Avatar
    fsantiago36 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    213806F1
    Device
    950 -> 957 -> 8700g -> Curve -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.314
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    0 times

    wish

    wish this was ported to blackberry bold.

  18. #38
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fsantiago36 View Post
    wish this was ported to blackberry bold.
    I have it for the bold. Doesn't have the launch bar though

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...00-natemz.html
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  19. #39
    aabshire is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9630
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Awesome theme, thanks!!! I think it would be great if you could add additional folder icons, maybe just like the one you have but in additional colors.

    Thanks again for the awesome theme!!

  20. #40
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aabshire View Post
    Awesome theme, thanks!!! I think it would be great if you could add additional folder icons, maybe just like the one you have but in additional colors.

    Thanks again for the awesome theme!!
    The developer kit doesn't allow us to add more than the default folder. I wish we could though
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •